• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Daily Sales Report

WoodsWalker

Hi Folks!

Please excuse me if I've missed something, but I'm almost ready to activate my store and I've been snooping around for a quick and easy way to get a daily sales report (all the typical "invoice information" for the customers who've placed orders that day, or week, or month, etc.). I want to use this list as hard copy for order fulfillment.

My payment gateway receives only the cc#, exp. date, and total, so complete order info cannot come via them.

So far, I receive in my email a copy of the same confirmation email that osC sends out to the customer once the payment is accepted. That's fine, but I don't want to rely on email as my only means of getting notification of orders, as email can easily go amiss. Nor do I want to dig down into MySQL by hand for it every day.

Is there a simple contribution for my needs? I've been looking in Community Add-ons > Reports, but haven't found anything.

How do other store owners handle this?

Thanks a million,

~Wendy

Try contribution 2791

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Thanks, Geoffrey, but it doesn't sound like what I need. Like many such contributions, this one focuses on totals of items ordered (for inventory purposes), rather than invoice info.

I'd like something that gives me a table of:

Order date

osC Order Number

Customer Name

Shipping Address

Billing Address

Email address

Items ordered

Shipping, taxes, etc, and total charged

Customer comments

...displayed invoice-by-invoice, in a printable format.

Thanks!

I have just noticed that Admin > Customers > Orders fulfills most of what I need, but if anyone knows of a contrib. that makes this info easily printable in a table format, I'd welcome the info.

Thanks!

~Wendy

Archived