• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPS Module Not Returning Anything SOMETIMES?

jgarniss

Hi everyone,

I am using the UPS module with OSC and with certain countries, I am not able to get anything in terms of a quote and the customer can not continue because there are no shipping options shown. There is no error stating that it could not find an error either. For example, I am shipping from Massachusetts to Bolivia. When the customer eneters the Bolivia address, they can't go any further because nothing is returned. Yet when I go to the UPS website I see the Worldwide Saver option at @ $94. Why would OSC not get this quote? Is the code for Worldwide Saver diffferent than what's there? If so, does anyone know what the code is?

Thanks in advance

collect the request that was generated and send this request to the UPS team.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

• 1 month later...

OK, so I was able to get the Worldwide Saver to work to a point. I get a quote from UPS, but when I hit Continue after selecting Worldwide Saver, the screen returns stating that OSC can not determine the rate, yet if I hit continue again, the rate pops up, and I end up being stuck in a loop. I am using the ups module 1.8. PLEASE HELP!