• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Manual Order Maker 1.4.2

Hey everyone. This seems to be a great contrib, but I'm having a problem, and hope someone can help.

I installed this, and can write all the customer information in and create an order, but it won't add the customer to my customer list. Any suggestions.

When I do create an order, it doesn't show in the customer stats either (showing total spent)

I also can't use the dropdown to select a customer. I pick one, then click "confirm", but get an error that the page doesn't exist. It lists the URL and customer number (which isn't close to my customer's url - does it have to be search engine friendly?)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Craig

Ok, I know what is wrong, but don't know how to fix it....

In my admin, when I click on my customer and hit confirm, the path goes to https://catalog/admin/create_order.php?Customer=XX

it should go to https://www.domain.com/catalog/admin/create...php?Customer=34

I manually typed in my domain, and it worked.....I played around with the configure files, but couldn't figure it out....any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Craig

• 2 weeks later...

I've fixed most of this, but when I add the customer and hit confirm, it doesn't keep the customer data. I can make the order, but it won't add to my customer list. Any suggestions

I've fixed most of this, but when I add the customer and hit confirm, it doesn't keep the customer data. I can make the order, but it won't add to my customer list. Any suggestions

A guide to the configure.php files, Or how to move your site without breaking anything.

Also check if you have configure.php files in includes/local/ for the admin and catalog side.

Edited by Coopco

• 2 weeks later...

OK, everything almost works, however the CUSTOMER isn't permanently added.

Any thoughts....

As far as I can tell, my configure files are all good.

Edited by Craiger9er

• 1 year later...