• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

create_order.php - Fatal Session

jodes

Hi Guys,

My husband was making a slight change to the create_order.php file today and when he uploaded it he received.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _sess_open() (previously declared in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/onlineshop/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:18) in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/onlineshop/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 18

He then uploaded the original back up file of create_order.php but is still getting message? There was no other files modified, so i'm puzzled as to why its now broke. Can anyone help point me in the right direction? I've looked at the session.php files and there was definately no files change to these ones either. And code looks the same as one of our other websites.

This is a functioning site so if anyone can provide assistance asap that would be so great & greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Jodes

Could it be you uploaded to admin directory file for catalog, or vice versa?

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Could it be you uploaded to admin directory file for catalog, or vice versa?

Hi Sam,

Thanks for replying so quick - I just double checked but nope the files are under the correct directories....? is just like it broke that one file? even though its exactly the same..?

Jodes

You need to provide more info, create_order is not standard, where did it come from, it sounds like a catalog file but your error is in admin!!

Cant find the haystack when we only have the pin.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Hi Sam,

Thanks for replying so quick - I just double checked but nope the files are under the correct directories....? is just like it broke that one file? even though its exactly the same..?

Jodes

can you say when the error occurs

Ok, the module is: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1589 Step-By-Step Manual Order Entry

It doesn't make sense, that only one file was modified, and then when the error occured the original file (back up file) was put straight back over the top and the error stayed. I don't think its a module thing, because all the code is the same as our other sites......

Would it help if i pasted the create_order.php file & the sessions file?

Thanks

Jode

Edited by jodes

Hi Leslie & Sam,

I took a copy of the new orders that came in and then got the webhosts to restore the backup they had on their server....its fixed it....Very Weird. Don't know why i didn't think of that earlier.

Thanks For your help.

Jodes

Edited by jodes