• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Enhanced STS Shop -- With Flash

dub3325

Hi everyone,

I ran into some issues with this site....its somewhat minor...but enough that it really annoys me lol. So I posted the issue on the general support section and figure I might as well gather some feedback here while I'm at it.

Heres a link to my support thread...any help would be appreciated -- http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=306012

Heres a link to my Shop -- www.iloveono.com

I'm still working quite a bit on the site....including

Enhanced product pages (which I just finished designing, now I'm coding it).

Product Meta Tags

Shipping Modules

Finishing my article manager (media page)

Searching for a good FAQ manager (dont want to program my own...i know one exists out there somewhere)

The site took me about 3 months to develop to where its at now, and about 1 month to land on a good design. Don't know what I'd do without OSC.

Let me know your thoughts :)

-V

Vetty

Chief Creative Officer

ONO Tea |

Hey mate...you will find that you won't get much feedback here BECAUSE:

live stores discussed in this channel must be powered by osCommerce Online Merchant and have the "Powered by osCommerce" text displayed on the site. Not only is the osCommerce solution being used, but valuable feedback will also be presented by the osCommerce community.

ah yes, the powered by OSC, sorry I'm newer to the forums.

I figured, that it is a more unique shop and am allowing people to pick my brain apart if they wanted to. So I want to help, but rules are rules I guess.

I can't add it in right now, but will later when I have access to my computer.

Vetty

Chief Creative Officer

ONO Tea |

Archived