• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

individual product shipping prices

rmsigns

hello fellow osc'ers

someone pointed me to this contribution 'individual product shipping prices' but i need a little help with it. the contrib states that one needs to alter 2 of the sql tables but i am unsure of how to go about doing it. if anyone could possibly help me with this i'd be ever so grateful. here is what it states:

You will need to add 1 table: use the following SQL command

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `products_shipping`;

CREATE TABLE `products_shipping` (

`products_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

`products_ship_methods_id` int(11) default NULL,

`products_ship_zip` varchar(32) default NULL,

`products_ship_price` varchar(10) default NULL,

`products_ship_price_two` varchar(10) default NULL

) TYPE=MyISAM;

You will need to modify 1 table: use the following SQL command

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Indiv Ship Home Country', 'INDIVIDUAL_SHIP_HOME_COUNTRY', '223', 'Individual ship home country ID (other countries will have extra freight)', 7, NULL, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Indiv Ship Outside Home Increase', 'INDIVIDUAL_SHIP_INCREASE', '3', 'Individual ship x increase for shipping outside home country. For example: If you set your item ship price to $50 and this value to 3 and ship outside your home country they will pay $150, and if this value was 2, they would pay $100.', 7, NULL, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', NULL, NULL);

i know where the sql is for my site but not sure how to go about doing it, think i need the instructions to be a little more specific....

please and thank you

maureen

hello fellow osc'ers

someone pointed me to this contribution 'individual product shipping prices' but i need a little help with it. the contrib states that one needs to alter 2 of the sql tables but i am unsure of how to go about doing it. if anyone could possibly help me with this i'd be ever so grateful. here is what it states:

You will need to add 1 table: use the following SQL command

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `products_shipping`;

CREATE TABLE `products_shipping` (

`products_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

`products_ship_methods_id` int(11) default NULL,

`products_ship_zip` varchar(32) default NULL,

`products_ship_price` varchar(10) default NULL,

`products_ship_price_two` varchar(10) default NULL

) TYPE=MyISAM;

You will need to modify 1 table: use the following SQL command

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Indiv Ship Home Country', 'INDIVIDUAL_SHIP_HOME_COUNTRY', '223', 'Individual ship home country ID (other countries will have extra freight)', 7, NULL, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Indiv Ship Outside Home Increase', 'INDIVIDUAL_SHIP_INCREASE', '3', 'Individual ship x increase for shipping outside home country. For example: If you set your item ship price to $50 and this value to 3 and ship outside your home country they will pay $150, and if this value was 2, they would pay $100.', 7, NULL, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', NULL, NULL);

i know where the sql is for my site but not sure how to go about doing it, think i need the instructions to be a little more specific....

please and thank you

maureen

club osc has a tutorial on sql: http://www.clubosc.com/how-to-use-phpmyadm...o-load-sql.html

I am a Jedi, like my father before me!

Good evening,

I have been trying to download this contrib but it won't download.

Could I be cheeky and ask if you could mail it to me?

Thanks

Tony

did you try the little box on the right of the contrib? it should tell you where it's going to download to and you can change that to a desktop file so it's easy to find

• 3 weeks later...