• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Canada Post Shipping Module

PureEffort

I downloaded the Canada Post Automated Labels 2.0 AND Canada Post Shipping Module 4.0 (http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=297516) and I can't figure it out. I am new to this whole thing. I am trying to get the Canada Post working so that when they go to check out they have all of their shipping options.

All i keep getting is "This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order. An unknown error occured with the canadapost shipping calculations. If you prefer to use canadapost as your shipping method, please contact via Email."

Can anyone help me out and walk me thru this. If someone has a better Canada Post shipping module that works and is easier to setup please let me know. I have been working on this for the past month i don't know what to do.

I don't even care about the labels. I just want the shipping costs so that customers have options.

Thank

Tony

Edited by PureEffort

I downloaded the Canada Post Automated Labels 2.0 AND Canada Post Shipping Module 4.0 (http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=297516) and I can't figure it out. I am new to this whole thing. I am trying to get the Canada Post working so that when they go to check out they have all of their shipping options.

All i keep getting is "This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order. An unknown error occured with the canadapost shipping calculations. If you prefer to use canadapost as your shipping method, please contact via Email."

Can anyone help me out and walk me thru this. If someone has a better Canada Post shipping module that works and is easier to setup please let me know. I have been working on this for the past month i don't know what to do.

I don't even care about the labels. I just want the shipping costs so that customers have options.

Thank

Tony

Does your server have port 30000 open for the module to use ? Does your products have a weight associated with it ? Do you have a Venture One account with Canada Post ? Canada Post offers email and phone support for the configuration of ecommerce modules.

Does your server have port 30000 open for the module to use ? Does your products have a weight associated with it ? Do you have a Venture One account with Canada Post ? Canada Post offers email and phone support for the configuration of ecommerce modules.

All these things above are required and you should check to make sure everything has also been properly configured in the modules administration section in admin..