Sign in to follow this  
rmsigns

modifying flat rate?

if anyone has any suggestion i'm open to them, i can't seem to figure this out. i'd like to offer 2 different flat rate shipping options. for products a one flat rate and for the rest of the products a different flat rate. at usps they have several different sized boxes with different prices one can use and i'd like to take advantage of that for my customers. anyone?

i sell shirts, totes, hats and decals. the decals of course hardly weight anything so i wish to be fair on the shipping costs.

if anyone has any suggestion i'm open to them, i can't seem to figure this out. i'd like to offer 2 different flat rate shipping options. for products a one flat rate and for the rest of the products a different flat rate. at usps they have several different sized boxes with different prices one can use and i'd like to take advantage of that for my customers. anyone?

i sell shirts, totes, hats and decals. the decals of course hardly weight anything so i wish to be fair on the shipping costs.

Why not try the table rate? You can base shipping prices based on weight or price.

I am a Jedi, like my father before me!

yes i've been thinking of how to do just what you suggest, but my prices are similar so i'll have to give it a little more thought.

thanks pinklep for responding!!!

yes i've been thinking of how to do just what you suggest, but my prices are similar so i'll have to give it a little more thought.

thanks pinklep for responding!!!

Yeah I had to use a xls to figure out mine.

ok at the rate of sounding stupid.. haha what's an xls?

spreadsheet..the file extention is xls..call me lazy.

ok lazy.. kidding!! too funny i think i will end up going with the table rate but i have been working on the pricing for several days and i think i may have it figured out. i had to do a little fanaggeling but i think i'll go with it for now. i did watch those video tutorials you pointed out, they're good! theres more on utube so i'm watching those as well.

thanks again pinkster

maureen