• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contact Us not working

I am having a problem with people not being able to send us messages thru the Contact Us page.

We get order emails no problem....

any ideas?

using 11/23/02 snapshot

how about a link to your site, you're not giving us many clues here at all!!

Just follow the little button with the house and www at the bottom of the post, takes you right there.

As far as the contact page goes, I noticed that the header part, with all of the links almost disappears. You can still see the table outline, but there is no black background so you can't see any text. I would imagine it's just a small coding error in that page as the other pages I checked briefly all had the header displayed the same as the front page.

HTH

If every member of this board donated $1 to the dev team, that would be over $11,000.00. Don't you think this cart is worth at least a $1????

sorry :oops: eyes not working, time for a transplant.

I assume that you have the correct email set up in admin/configuration/mystore/Email Address as this is the entry that controls where the contact us info is sent to.

cheers

barry

yes - I found the error - I was trying to use the same format email address as for the receipts "FWDepot <[email protected]>" and apparently it doesnt like that for the contact page - I simply put in [email protected] and it appears to be working again

Something that should be noted

Now, which browser were you using that is not showing the correct page colors?? I am using a stylesheet.

www.fwdepot.com

I'm using netscape 6. Here is a screen cap from the contact us page. Take a look at the top of the page.

fwdcon.jpg

If every member of this board donated $1 to the dev team, that would be over $11,000.00. Don't you think this cart is worth at least a $1????

oooooo - thats ugly (and strange) since we are using a stylesheet

we have viewed it in IE (looks fine), Chimera (one line color is wrong), Mozilla (one line color is wrong)

we will tear apart the header.php file to see if we can figure out what the problem is

thank you for the update and if you have any ideas what the problem could please, please feel free to speak out!

happy new year!

Archived