• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

The rate exchange problem of Paypal IPN

jobs.steven

Hello! I am a user who use the osCommerce-2.2rc1 for several months, that's a great on-line store!

In recent days, I got many troubles from the Paypal IPN. I set the US dollars as the default currency, and our store also support EUR, AUS, BPG and many other currencies, when the customers choose these currencies and the Paypal IPN as the payment to do businness with us, the Paypal IPN can't exchange the rate for these currencies to US dollars!

Does anyone got this trouble also? Please, give me some direction to do this problem, Thank you very much!

I installed original Paypal IPN of osCommerce 2.2rc1 as our on-line store payment(http://www.epathchina.com), and these days I got a problem of it! I checked the source of paypal_ipn.php(line 330):

$parameters['amount'] = number_format($order->info['total'] - $order->info['shipping_cost'] - $order->info['tax'], $currencies->get_decimal_places($currency));

it do not calculate the exchange rate of Currency, so I change it to:

$parameters['amount'] = number_format($currencies->get_value($my_currency) * ($order->info['total'] - $order->info['shipping_cost'] - $order->info['tax']), $currencies->get_decimal_places($currency));

but the Amount Paypal recieved is $0.00, I'm very confusing with it, hope to get solvable way to do this.