• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Attributes Sorter & Copier v5.0

Ajeh

Ok, I simply needed to change the language_id to fit. Now, I read in the categories.php code about applying attributes to a whole category's articles at once. Where and how do I do that. I don't see such an option anywhere in my categories displayed. And I even tried the provided categories.php to make sure, I didn't skip a step or two :-" .

Does somebody have it working with attributes to a whole category?

Ok, I was being dumb! Had I given it another minute of though... I could have saved myself a post. Problem answered myself. :P

Edited by SwissChris

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

installed the attributes sorter and copier v5

but getting the following error when trying to copy the attributes to another product

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

insert into products_attributes values ('', '29', '1', '1', '0.0000', '', '0')

[TEP STOP]

any help would be appreciated

thanks

sung

• 4 weeks later...
installed the attributes sorter and copier v5

but getting the following error when trying to copy the attributes to another product

[TEP STOP]

any help would be appreciated

thanks

sung

I have exactly the same problem, anyone can explain what cause this and how to solve this problem?

Thanks

sean

• 3 weeks later...

oh boy, after making the changes, and tried login to my admin, whole page goes blank.. tried to view source, but its empty.

Note that this isnt the same as others as they were able to login and see menus but adding a new product gives them blank screen.

I know I did properly, using examdiff to compare to add the codes to existing files..

Edited by lala~

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting this error and I don't know what it means:

"1054 - Unknown column 'pov2po.products_options_values_sort_order' in 'field list'

select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pov2po.products_options_id, pov2po.products_options_values_sort_order from products_options_values pov left join products_options_values_to_products_options pov2po on pov.products_options_values_id = pov2po.products_options_values_id where pov.language_id = '1' order by pov.products_options_values_id

[TEP STOP]"

Can any of you smart php people help me?

I have this problem too:

"1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

[TEP STOP]"

What's up with this? seems like nobody could tell the last couple guys that had this problem but I'll ask anyways........

:D

• 4 weeks later...

getting this error

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/i2dogrcc/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 1275

here is line 1275

$the_products_catagory_query = tep_db_query("select products_id, categories_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . $products_id . "'" . " order by products_id,categories_id");

any ideas?

<_<

• 1 month later...

Has anyone added this contribution to QTPRO 4.0? I've used Attributes sorter and Copier in the past, but with qtpro's new plugin for attributes, I had to pull sorter copier out as I did not know how to add it. I'm a novice at php and even more so to javascript. QTPRO explains that a new plugin can be made for attributes sorter and copier, but I wouldn't dare try as I am afraid I'd really mess things up.

Has anyone here done accomplished this daunting task? If so, would you be willing to share your endeavors with a newbie?

Best Wishes

Teresa

• 2 months later...
I have this problem too:

"1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

[TEP STOP]"

What's up with this? seems like nobody could tell the last couple guys that had this problem but I'll ask anyways........

:D

I'm getting this error too :(

I'm receiving this error:

insert into products_attributes values ('', '29', '3', '15', '', '', '')

[TEP STOP]

This is what I have in Categories PHP on the inser command:

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_image_med, products_image_lrg, products_image_sm_1, products_image_xl_1, products_image_sm_2, products_image_xl_2, products_image_sm_3, products_image_xl_3, products_image_sm_4, products_image_xl_4, products_image_sm_5, products_image_xl_5, products_image_sm_6, products_image_xl_6, products_retail_price, products_price, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_med']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_lrg']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_1']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_1']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_2']) . "',
		 '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_2']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_3']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_3']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_4']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_4']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_5']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_5']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_6']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_6']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_retail_price']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "',  now(), '" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '0', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");

and this is what i have in products table..

products_id products_quantity products_model products_image products_image_med products_image_lrg products_image_sm_1 products_image_xl_1 products_image_sm_2 products_image_xl_2 products_image_sm_3 products_image_xl_3 products_image_sm_4 products_image_xl_4 products_image_sm_5 products_image_xl_5 products_image_sm_6 products_image_xl_6 products_price products_retail_price products_date_added products_last_modified products_date_available products_weight products_status products_tax_class_id manufacturers_id products_ordered products_length products_width products_height products_ready_to_ship

it appears to me these 2 are vastly different... but why... the error only occurred after i added the weight mod to attributes?

Edited by majestique