• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Card Module - Missing all payment information

hootie

I'm trying to do an overhaul of sorts, and uninstalled/reinstalled the generic CC module that is packaged with OSC. It said that it's for test orders only, which is where I am at this point, but whenever I put a test order through, there is no payment information to be found anywhere. It doesn't write to the DB, and it doesn't split the number up and send it over email either. It does send AN email, but it has a blank where I presume the middle numbers should be (this is the method of getting the CC info we want to use). I have looked over cc.php, orders.php, and a few other pages, but can't determine why it's not giving us back any payment information. Obviously, I'd like to get this sorted out. Any help would be very much appreciated.

• 1 month later...
I'm trying to do an overhaul of sorts, and uninstalled/reinstalled the generic CC module that is packaged with OSC. It said that it's for test orders only, which is where I am at this point, but whenever I put a test order through, there is no payment information to be found anywhere. It doesn't write to the DB, and it doesn't split the number up and send it over email either. It does send AN email, but it has a blank where I presume the middle numbers should be (this is the method of getting the CC info we want to use). I have looked over cc.php, orders.php, and a few other pages, but can't determine why it's not giving us back any payment information. Obviously, I'd like to get this sorted out. Any help would be very much appreciated.

same issue here. I'm stuck in this one.