• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

best way to set up mass email?

i have about 8000 customers that i need to start sending out newsletters and mailers.

i want a system that can differentiate between what type of customers i have based on what they bought. I don't want to send an email to a customer that bought from category A an email regarding category B.

there's a lot out there on the net, but i was wondering what OSCers recommend.

i have about 8000 customers that i need to start sending out newsletters and mailers.

i want a system that can differentiate between what type of customers i have based on what they bought. I don't want to send an email to a customer that bought from category A an email regarding category B.

there's a lot out there on the net, but i was wondering what OSCers recommend.

www.aweber.com can accomplish what your looking to do... ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I signed up on Aweber yesterday and have already intergated the subscription process into our site... works well, very well priced and looks to have plenty of features etc..

Recommended.

Dan

• 1 year later...
I signed up on Aweber yesterday and have already intergated the subscription process into our site... works well, very well priced and looks to have plenty of features etc..

Recommended.

How did you go about integrating the Aweber subscription process into your site?

Archived