Sign in to follow this  

Order Malfunction - Missing orders and update failure. HELP

Hi,

I have a serious problem on my hands. In the admin area I've noticed that not even half the incoming orders are displayed under Customers/Orders. They simply aren't there but I do get the order e.mail.

The orders that do somehow show up in the admin area can not be updated. They constantly show as "processing". If I try to update it no email goes out to the customer and it will still display as processing.

I think this may be a result of some code in FEC and I am in desperate need of help.

Hi,

I have a serious problem on my hands. In the admin area I've noticed that not even half the incoming orders are displayed under Customers/Orders. They simply aren't there but I do get the order e.mail.

The orders that do somehow show up in the admin area can not be updated. They constantly show as "processing". If I try to update it no email goes out to the customer and it will still display as processing.

I think this may be a result of some code in FEC and I am in desperate need of help.

Still need someone to look at this as the problem is only getting worse by the minute. Will donate for a solution.

Still need someone to look at this as the problem is only getting worse by the minute. Will donate for a solution.

OK. I have reinstalled everything. Blanked the database and started over. Guess what....... same problem.

Anyone interested in looking at this? Please?!

FIXED

In case you are getting this problems and are using TIMs be sure that the modules are dispalyed in their respective default order! Otherwhise the pt will become all messed up and cause the "no order" problem.