Sign in to follow this  
afterdarkaccessories

Header Tags SEO

Hi,

I have just loaded the new version of the Header Tags SEO but am having a few little problems with it.

1. When I try to use the override options or the fill tags option I am finding that it won't save the settings I select.

2. In the "page control" when I select to use the keywords on the actual page I am getting an error "Failed to load page from shop" .

3. When I now go to my catalog in admin I now get this error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF, expecting ')' in /admin/categories.php on line 83". I have attached the code to see if anyone can see what is going on.

4. When I tried to update the SQL I had an error saying that it was aborting as the details were already installed?

Many thanks in advance for any help...

$languages = tep_get_languages();
       for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {
         $categories_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_name'];
/*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/
         $categories_htc_title_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_htc_title_tag'];
         $categories_htc_desc_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_htc_desc_tag'];
         $categories_htc_keywords_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_htc_keywords_tag'];
         $categories_htc_description_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_htc_description'];
         /*** End Header Tags SEO ***/

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

/*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/
     $sql_data_array = array('categories_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id]),
          'categories_htc_title_tag' => (tep_not_null($categories_htc_title_array[$language_id]) ? tep_db_prepare_input(strip_tags($categories_htc_title_array[$language_id])) :  tep_db_prepare_input(strip_tags($categories_name_array[$language_id]))),
          'categories_htc_desc_tag' => (tep_not_null($categories_htc_desc_array[$language_id]) ? tep_db_prepare_input($categories_htc_desc_array[$language_id]) :  tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id])),
          'categories_htc_keywords_tag' => (tep_not_null($categories_htc_keywords_array[$language_id]) ? tep_db_prepare_input(strip_tags($categories_htc_keywords_array[$language_id])) :  tep_db_prepare_input(strip_tags($categories_name_array[$language_id]))),
     /*** End Header Tags SEO ***/

if ($action == 'insert_category') {
           $insert_sql_data = array('categories_id' => $categories_id,
                                    'language_id' => $languages[$i]['id']);

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $insert_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);
         } elseif ($action == 'update_category') {
           tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "'");
         }
       }