Sign in to follow this  
marretjeca

The first four digits of the number entered are: <br>If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.<br>If it is wrong, please t

The first four digits of the number entered are: <br>If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.<br>If it is wrong, please try again.

I am testing my oscommerce web shop using the credit card payment module (not for production) when I get this error.

How to solve this?

The first four digits of the number entered are: <br>If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.<br>If it is wrong, please try again.

I am testing my oscommerce web shop using the credit card payment module (not for production) when I get this error.

How to solve this?

I have the same problem - I've taken over finishing a site from a dodgy developer so who knows what he's done...

I don't have any account setup with a cc-gateway, so I just want to get it working up until the point where it looks for a gateway to interface to.

Thanks,

MikeG

That error is caused by a very out of data validation class that will reject many modern card number ranges - don't worry about it - when you use the correct module for your gateway things will be sorted :-)

I am having the same problem on occasion. Is there code that can be added to the credit card validation file to allow "modern" card number ranges?