• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] MATC

Hello all together,

first of all I have to say that I´ve installed MATC and it´s a very great contrib. :thumbsup: Thanks to Olof and Steve!!!

Now my question ... how can I change font size, color and weight? I´m talking about the sentence "I´ve read the terms and conditions and accept them" next to the agreementbox!

Would be very nice if somebody can help me! :rolleyes:

Best wishes from Germany,

Anke

Hi Anke

Sorry for delay in replying

catalog/includes/languages/english.php repeat for other languages

find

define('MATC_CONDITION_AGREEMENT', 'I have read the <a href="%s" target="_blank"><strong><u>Terms & Conditions</u></strong></a> and I agree to them: ');

simply add some html font size colour etc to this part

I have read the <a href="%s" target="_blank"><strong><u>Terms & Conditions</u></strong></a> and I agree to them:

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, thanks for this great contrib.. everything seemed to work without any payment module on (only cash on delivery to test) but it doesnt work at all with my paypal module nor saferpay module on...

it says the case has to be checked while it is!

can anyone help please... very pissed off with this.. checked the installation alot but im not an expert

thx

hello, thanks for this great contrib.. everything seemed to work without any payment module on (only cash on delivery to test) but it doesnt work at all with my paypal module nor saferpay module on...

it says the case has to be checked while it is!

can anyone help please... very pissed off with this.. checked the installation alot but im not an expert

thx

Hi,

Did you add MATC to checkout_shipping.php or checkout_payment.php if the latter add to the first, also a link to site so i can see what is happening

Steve

Hi,

Did you add MATC to checkout_shipping.php or checkout_payment.php if the latter add to the first, also a link to site so i can see what is happening

Steve

thanks for the reply.. it was in checkout_payment.php

i finaly deleted the javascript code and especially the line

echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation();

everything works now.. but its not using the javascript box and stuff...

safe

thanks for the reply.. it was in checkout_payment.php

i finaly deleted the javascript code and especially the line

echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation();

everything works now.. but its not using the javascript box and stuff...

safe

Hi add the code to checkout_shipping.php download the last version before updates, i did

Steve

• 1 month later...

Hi Steve,

Having an issue installing you add-on, I think it may have to do with the fact that I installed recaptcha before yours but am not sure. I'm getting a sql error :

Error
SQL query:

-- 
-- MATC v2.0
-- MAKE SURE THAT configuration_group_id 73 is free before running this SQL code!!!!!!!!!!
--
INSERT INTO configuration_group( configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible ) 
VALUES (

'73',  'Terms & Conditions',  'Configuration options for Terms & Conditions.', 72, 1
);

MySQL said: 

#1062 - Duplicate entry '73' for key 1 

Am I being dumb here?

Ben

Error
SQL query:

-- 
-- MATC v2.0
-- MAKE SURE THAT configuration_group_id 73 is free before running this SQL code!!!!!!!!!!
--
INSERT INTO configuration_group( configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible ) 
VALUES (

'73', 'Terms & Conditions', 'Configuration options for Terms & Conditions.', 72, 1
);

MySQL said: 

#1062 - Duplicate entry '73' for key 1 

Am I being dumb here?

Ben

change all referances of 73 in the sql file to another number

e.g. where you see 73 within the sql code, change it to 879

Phoenix support now at https://phoenixcart.org/forum/
App created for phoenix
TinyMCE editor for admin

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I've installed MATC. It works but i've noticed the javascript is not working on Safari 5 / Apple.

Has anyone experiences the problem ? It works on Firefox / Mac.

I mean the contribution is ok, the only thing that doesn't work is the red background when mouse is over the buttun.

Do you know how to fix it ?

Thank you !

• 4 weeks later...

Easiest way install information pages unlimited and link the sql to an info page, in admin find Textarea - SQL and amend the id to id of that page you created.

multi lingual terms and conditions now

see manulal html

Set "Textarea - Mode" to SQL.

Set "Textarea - SQL" to "SELECT information_description AS thetext FROM information WHERE language_id = ".$languages_id." AND information_id = X;"

Set the X in the SQL code to the approperiate value for your site.

I did not undestand how i must setup this in admin

if i setup this way SELECT information_description AS thetext FROM information WHERE language_id = ".$languages_id." AND information_id = 6;

i get a error msg:

Parse error: parse error in C:\xampp\htdocs\os\catalog\includes\modules\matc.php(71) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\os\catalog\includes\functions\database.php on line 95

if i do it this way: "SELECT information_description AS thetext FROM information WHERE language_id = ".$languages_id." AND information_id = 6;"

i get this error:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\os\catalog\includes\modules\matc.php(71) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: parse error in C:\xampp\htdocs\os\catalog\includes\modules\matc.php(71) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\os\catalog\includes\functions\database.php on line 95

the Matc admin looks like this:

matc1.jpg

and the info-unlimited-v2.07 lloks like this:

matc2.jpg

what i do wrong?

thx

alfred

Hallo Dear,

I'm new in this forum and I hope somebody can help me, at my problem of the MATC-contribution in my osc-installation.

In the german forum, I was send to this site with my problem. :)

In german it's necessery to inform the user about the terms & conditions, if he want to buy something in a webshop.

MATC is the best contribution to do this and it runs great.

But I have a problem with the Javascript. If a User deactivate his Javascript he can see the text with the link to terms & conditions but the button is allready activated, and he is able to confirm the checkout or to register in my shop without to check the checkbox.

In this thread I've read that since version 2.2 the deactivation of Javascript is not a problem. But it seems to be, that this feature is gone lost at the developement of this contribution or I'm to stupid to find the place where this can be installed.

Is here somebody, who can help me at my problem?

PS: Sorry to my english, but doesn't speak it for many years!!! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there, can someone tell me if this module is what am looking for!

Basically I need a checkbox box on either checkout_payment or checkout_confirmation that shows of ONLY when a customer adds a particular product(s)

I have some products on my store that are trials. Customers will be charged for full amount after trial period if they decide to keep them. I would like for them to check a box agreeing to terms when purchasing such products only.

Thanks!

Ricardo

• 2 months later...

Hi, I have a small problem with this Addon and the new OSC version 2.3.1.

As I can

id="TheSubmitButton"

into the following line also build so it also functioned

<div class="buttonSet">
   <span class="buttonAction"><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE, 'person', null, 'primary'); ?></span>
 </div>

Thanks for your help.

• 6 months later...

Having a little trouble finding the code in Step VI that the installation file shows its like it doesnt exist. Has MATC v2.3.4 been written for a older version of oscommerce.

VI. STEP

in /checkout_payment.php

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Jared

I have just installed it for oscommerce v2.3.1. I didn´t have any problem at the installation and I can use it at the admin. But when a customer tries to get registered, there is a table with an error message. It says:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\catalog\includes\modules\matc.php on line 80

It also says that the location of the error is create_account.php

As you can see, I´m working in local but I don´t think that´s the problem.

Do you know what´s the problem?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hello.

I have the latest 2.34 MATC running on a 2.2rca oscommerce store. And have just one question left:

I am using Contribution 7255 (FCK Editor for shipping, conditions, etc. pages)

which is just another way of implementing FCK Editor than Information Pages with FCK Editor (which is mentioned in the instructions for MATC)

The difference however is that Contribution 7255 stores the html not in the database but in a "conditions_html.php" (or shipping_html.php) file from where conditions.php pulls the text once it is called.

And here´s my problem:

When in MATC Admin: Put in conditions_html.php as language file => MATC inserts the conditions text not in the textarea but into the infobox itself (just above / outside the textfield) ... of course I left blank the field where TEXT_INFORMATION is in by default.

When in MATC Admin: Put in conditions.php as a language file (which gets its content from conditions_html.php it does not display any text at all.

The solution for now works, but isn´t really comfortable: I just copy the html from my conditions_html.php and ad it manually to the TEXT_INFORMATION in conditions.php language file.

Does somebody have an idea what could cause this missplacement ?

Another problem is, that when I try to use the conditions_html.php I get the following message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /htdocs/xxxxx/catalog/includes/modules/matc.php(69) : eval()'d code on line 1

I can not see why this should have any influence to that file

Can anyone push me a little further?

Regards

tom

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I've installed MATC_V2.3.3 onto OSCommerce-2.2ms2.

Everything works fine. The customer must accept therms.

I made it work through the Admin.

When a customer logs in, made his order, and arrives at /checkout_payment.php

I get the following error message.

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/customers/hk/f/feestenverhuur.nl/html/feestenverhuur.nl/includes/modules/matc.php on line 80

The text area - mode is set as returning code.

What can I do to resolve this problem.

Thank you.

In /includes/modules/matc.php chnage this line:

$h2t =& new html2text(html_entity_decode($textarea_contents_material,ENT_QUOTES,'ISO8859-1'));// Instantiate a new instance of the class. Passing the string variable automatically loads the HTML for you.

To:

$h2t = new html2text(html_entity_decode($textarea_contents_material,ENT_QUOTES,'ISO8859-1'));// Instantiate a new instance of the class. Passing the string variable automatically loads the HTML for you.

(just remove the "&" after the "=")

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

• 1 month later...

Hi all

Have big problem have installed MATC 2.3.1

check all out everything work fine tried creat account

Term box show at the bottom of the page

click on ,button continue get avialable

all ok but one big problem

all new costumers not recording to the database i riecive email what new costumer have registrated but nothing comes up in costumer list or in database

before all was working fine

please what i am done wrong

Help

Hi !

Firstly thank you for this great contrib.

I am basicly having the same problem as mulja .... but I have a little more information ;-)

The problem seems to accure when a customer does not fill out all required fields in the create_account.php. But insted of getting the error message he gets the succsess message as well as the succsess e-mail ( and I do too). But the data is, of course, not inserted in the database.

Therefor naturally the customer thinks he has successfully created an account .

I have doublechecked my installation and all seems fine to me.

I have two further contr. installed that affect the create_account.php :

SPPC 4.2.0 and Member Approval 1.5_4

I can not find any conflicts though. My MATC installation is 2.3.3.

Does anyone have an idea ? Shop is live so it is a bit urgent ..... ;-)

Thanks in advance for any help

Thomas

• 3 years later...

So i'm rebuilding my shop from scracth and using the latest ver...

got this plugin from here: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8205

last bit of the install guide says: http://pastebin.com/NJA3k24F

i cant find the text mentioned in the last edit... , must be due to new version... how do i go about it?

my file looks like this currently: http://pastebin.com/FZpTcEUW