• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] MATC

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it enough to undo the changes in checkout_process and checkout_payment?

Or will I have to remove all of the 2.2a version and re-install 2.3? If yes, how do I undo the .sql file?

PS: I have started on the SQL Tutorials...

Open Source Newsletter: PhPList

Open Source Questionnaire: Lime Survey

There are small changes everywhere :)

Download the Program Beyond Compare and compare the contribution files with eachother.

The sql file is the same for this contribution. No changes made in the sql

Nice ^^

Is it enough to undo the changes in checkout_process and checkout_payment?

Or will I have to remove all of the 2.2a version and re-install 2.3? If yes, how do I undo the .sql file?

PS: I have started on the SQL Tutorials...

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but when i click on agree terms and click continue on payment screen to go to "Order Confirmation"

When i click on confirm order it takes me back to the payment option screen with error stating "You must agree to our terms and conditions in order to continue."

The thing is you can't continue until you put a tick on agree terms so what has gone wrong please?

Thanks

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but when i click on agree terms and click continue on payment screen to go to "Order Confirmation"

When i click on confirm order it takes me back to the payment option screen with error stating "You must agree to our terms and conditions in order to continue."

The thing is you can't continue until you put a tick on agree terms so what has gone wrong please?

Thanks

I just installed MATC2.3 at a fresh version of "OSCOmmerce MS2.2 Rc2a" and I tried everything with and without javascript disabled. For me it works as it should. You are able to continue if and only if you check the checkbox for agreeing to the terms and conditions. This is how it is supposed to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Can someone please help me?

I've installed the MATC package and uploaded it via FTP, but on application to the website all the currency resets to zero and on the confirmation page there is no Terms and Conditions check-box.

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Al

Edited by ZeroDegreez

Hello,

I have the same problem like one person in the last page :

Warning: require(includes/languages/french/MATC_TEXTAREA_FILENAME) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in H:\Program Files\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\catalog\includes\modules\matc.php on line 45

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/french/MATC_TEXTAREA_FILENAME' (include_path='.;H:/Program Files/EasyPHP 2.0b1\php5\pear\') in H:\Program Files\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\catalog\includes\modules\matc.php on line 45

• 1 month later...

ok i have a serious problem, I installed this by comparing the files, though it didnt work, I couldn't see the check box, click continue and i just got a red error at the top sayin you need to agree etc, but still no check box,,, so i copied my original files back over to try again, so it was back to normal which was good, but then the pages create_account.php and checkout_shipping.php were just white, no txt, nothing, this is the same with my original files, and i tried again with the modded files... my shop went live and my advertising went out yesterday, please please help me...

Chris

Hello,

I have just installed the matc 2.3.1 - i went into the admin system to enable the terms and conditions but I cannot fund anything listed. My downloaded file does not contain any files which live under the /admin directory which i would have expected. Can anytone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thank you

David

Tjena Olof!

Hi!

For some reason my create account and payment confirmation page looks like this after i added your awesome module:

http://djuxe.com/shop/create_account.php as you can see the text is "outside" the site. I have not changed any files except for the ones that came with the package.

Is there any way to solve this? Thank you very much!

Skulle vara evigt tacksam om du kunde hjälpa mig Olof =)

Hi,

Love this contrib, only I seem to having a problem when it comes to checkout_payment.php. Basically if the check box is not clicked I am getting this error message.

Payment Information

Fatal error: Call to undefined method: errorbox->infoboxcontents() in /homepages/36/d194560672/htdocs/f1dealer/shop/includes/classes/boxes.php on line 270

I know on the create_account.php the button is faded and can not be clicked until terms are checked, is this not supposed to happen on the checkout_payment.php

I am lost on what to do, my php skills are limited to say the least.

hope someone can help

thanks

Gaz

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.

I've installed MATC and it works perfectly (great contribusion by the way). Would it be possible to update it so that you can choose which product catagories or products (maybe by ID) the T's and C's appear with at in the checkout_payment stage? I offer services and payment products on my OS Commerce site and would like the T's and C's to be accepted for the payment products and not the services..

Thanks in advance

Ian.

Hi Olaf,

Great contribution but the MAT Box for checkout_payment.php was missing on the new release i had to add it, to get checkout_payment.php to work or i got an error. could you check this out so others wont have same problem.

Iim using latetest release on RC2a

Thanks

Edited by steve_s

Hi,

Love this contrib, only I seem to having a problem when it comes to checkout_payment.php. Basically if the check box is not clicked I am getting this error message.

I know on the create_account.php the button is faded and can not be clicked until terms are checked, is this not supposed to happen on the checkout_payment.php

I am lost on what to do, my php skills are limited to say the least.

hope someone can help

thanks

Gaz

Hi Gaz

I has same problem i copied code from account_create.php to checkout_payment.php

open account_crerate.php search for MATC you want the code just before the submit button where it begins down to the last </tr> now copy that over into checkout payment over writing was is there start from </tr> before the <tr><td> bit before the sepeartor TD

problem gone

Edited by steve_s

Does anyone have a reply for my question? Why does the module when i add it come "outside" the rest of the content area?

Would be very greatful if someone could help me with this!

Tahnk yo uvery much!

//Centiva

Hi make sure you havent added any extra or removed any <tr>, </tr>, <td>, </td> or </table> as this would alter your layout as what has happend

Edited by steve_s

Hi Olof

Excellent contribution.. thanks for sharing your hard work!

I am a complete novice with PHP, and am experiencing a problem after merging your module with my 2.2MS2 installation.

When a customer ticks the box to agree terms and conditions, instead of the gray button being replaced, 2 buttons instead appear, the gray button and the clear button.

I would be grateful if you have any suggestions what is wrong?

Thank you.

Regards,

Karl.

• 3 weeks later...

Formatting Text in Terms and Conditions Agreement Box

Is there a way to get the text in the Terms and Agreement box to format like the Conditions of Use page? I can't get headers to be bold and the list items to format correctly.

See Create Account page here: http://www.pleasureboutique.com/catalog/create_account.php

See Conditions of Use page here: http://www.pleasureboutique.com/catalog/conditions.php

Thanks for any tips you can give me!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I would like to modificate this cool module that if customer choice eg. Poland he will see privacy terms for Poland, if he choice another country, he will see another privacy text.

How can I do that?

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to set the agreement /conditional terms on a particular product info page? I have 1 product our of a dozen that requires a simple checkbox and some text to make sure the customer "fully understands" what they are adding to their cart.

If there is a tweek or hack we can imply with this contribution to do just that, please share.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I would like to modificate this cool module that if customer choice eg. Poland he will see privacy terms for Poland, if he choice another country, he will see another privacy text.

How can I do that?

Easiest way install information pages unlimited and link the sql to an info page, in admin find Textarea - SQL and amend the id to id of that page you created.

multi lingual terms and conditions now

see manulal html

Set "Textarea - Mode" to SQL.

Set "Textarea - SQL" to "SELECT information_description AS thetext FROM information WHERE language_id = ".$languages_id." AND information_id = X;"

Set the X in the SQL code to the approperiate value for your site.

Edited by steve_s