• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Grid Attributes under development

ok, from some debugging, it seems that the correct language is not being used - in Grid constructor language is hard coded as 1 and it does not seem to be changed, which is not correct for my store.

also you should ommit the AUTO_INCREMENT setting in table creation

ok, i spent 5 hours with this addon and now that it is working it is not working as it should. It is badly written and lacks good documentation. I will now spend another hour to remove it :(

Note to Moderator: Please remove this contribution due to serious problems experienced by users. I cannot maintain this contribution by myself and since all I have received is negative criticism without any debugging support as I have asked, I would like to remove this contribution.

I wrote it for myself first of all and thought I'd be nice by sharing. Now that I am being slapped in the face with it I would like it to be removed.

Thank you

I'd say "Language is hardcoded as 1" is debugging information. Also my previous post has several points on how to improve documentation. But it does not work, yes :(

Its just that you went from being helpful and constructively criticizing to basically calling my work a piece of shit in the span of 1 day. It may be badly written by your standards but I think the main issue is my documentation was very poor. The contribution itself may need some work. The source code is there if you want.

I've agreed with the moderator to leave the contribution up but to place a note that the documentation needs work and most likely the contribution will not work at this time.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am using php 5.2.3 and Grid attributes works well for me except this three errors.

1,Fatal error: Cannot redeclare do_magic_quotes_gpc() (previously declared in C:\xampp\htdocs\shum1\catalog\admin\includes\functions\compatibility.php:18) in C:\xampp\htdocs\shum1\catalog\admin\includes\functions\compatibility.php on line 30

2,Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\shum1\catalog\admin\includes\classes\grid.php

on line 841

3,Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\shum1\catalog\admin\includes\functions\database.php

on line 99

i went through all thread,but did not find any answer to solve my Problem.

Thanks