• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Visitor Web Stats 3.2.1

Not sure if this is in the correct part in this forum.

Install the visitor web stats 3.2.1 to the letter and followed all parts. I did not have any previous version install so ran the new_install_visitors.sql in phpadmin. but when i click on admin > reports > BOX_VISITORS i get the below error!

I checked my database and a table called visitors does exist but not TABLE_VISITORS

Any help would be great!

1146 - Table 'hostname_osc1.TABLE_VISITORS' doesn't exist

DELETE FROM TABLE_VISITORS where (TO_DAYS(now()) - TO_DAYS(date) > '60')

[TEP STOP]

You have failed to complete the install correctly, you should check first!!

You clearly havent done mods to database_tables.php

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

You have failed to complete the install correctly, you should check first!!

You clearly havent done mods to database_tables.php

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You star thank you, i had been looking at this far to long and didnt do the mod on the admin side of the database_tables.php

any idea how to change the name of the BOX_VISITORS in the admin to something more user friendly?

Language file definitions are normaly in includes/languages/english/ and named the same as the file to which they refer.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Language file definitions are normaly in includes/languages/english/ and named the same as the file to which they refer.

Again thank you, Its been a while so forgot most of what I had learnt which wasn't a lot.

do you know much about this contrib? because now its working it doesnt look that good its missing all the pictures but before you say it i have checked and uploaded the pictures

right click the images and i get admin/DIR_WS_FLAGSgb.gif. all flags are located catalog/admin/images/flags. is this correct?

Again thank you, Its been a while so forgot most of what I had learnt which wasn't a lot.

do you know much about this contrib? because now its working it doesnt look that good its missing all the pictures but before you say it i have checked and uploaded the pictures

right click the images and i get admin/DIR_WS_FLAGSgb.gif. all flags are located catalog/admin/images/flags. is this correct?

I don`t know that contrib, but you seem to have missed a lot, its includes/configure.php this time.

Sam

Contributions:

I don`t know that contrib, but you seem to have missed a lot, its includes/configure.php this time.

Yet again thanks for the help, it appears even after numerous updates to the contrib it still needs a lot of work, even the latest version is missing some of the basics you have filled in and found many pictures in one pack that is not in the lastest pack.

Any ideas on an alternative to visitor web stats?