• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

IP banning system

zeeshop

Hi,

Can some one help me out, as I am getting few bad bots or Ip addresses visiting my site.

Which is best contribution available to ban / stop users IP or bots we don't like visiting our sites.

Regards

Zee

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

I looked at that one too but if I go to:

http://www.opensourcecommerce.net/personal

I can still view the website and go around it without a problem even know it tells me I am banned...

It only prohibits page which includes includes/application_top.php

If you want something more general you will need to add banned ips to your root .htaccess file

Yes but if I go to their contact page I can still go on it even know that the contact page calls for the application.php file and I am meant to be banned. (Have I missed something?)

Yes but if I go to their contact page I can still go on it even know that the contact page calls for the application.php file and I am meant to be banned. (Have I missed something?)

he set it so it won`t ban you from contact page so you can send message if ban is in error!

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

That makes sense, silly me but what about the shopping cart page and the login page which both require the application_top.php file?

That makes sense, silly me but what about the shopping cart page and the login page which both require the application_top.php file?

Try reading this topic, it has some code that germ provided and I manipulated. Then someone packaged it up somewhat as that contribution. But they did add like 2 lines of their own work to it. Too bad they cant remember where they saw it originally though.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...=300238&hl=

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

Archived