• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can not add product

Duket

I'd install Separated Price 421a into a fresh 2.2 MS. in the admin under the catalog; there is noting showing; I can not either add or delete any category or products. any suggestion or can some one tell me what else I can do?

Well I'd got that fix by re-do the catalog/includes/general.php; but now I'v problem on check out. the version of OsCommerce I'm working with is MS 2.2 from ipowerweb. anyone out there have the experience that can give us some tips?

all my products that were in the catalog before I installed separate price are showing and working fine, but I have just tried to add new products and seem to be running into the same trouble, they show in admin as inactive and $0.00, can make them active and the show in the shop but still at $0.00

so yes I would also love some help

all my products that were in the catalog before I installed separate price are showing and working fine, but I have just tried to add new products and seem to be running into the same trouble, they show in admin as inactive and $0.00, can make them active and the show in the shop but still at $0.00

so yes I would also love some help

sorry i have v 4.2.0 so probably entirely diff problem, excuse my last post unless you have a theory for me then please PM me