module varchar(255) not null ,

date_added datetime default '0000-00-00 00:00:00' not null ,

date_sent datetime ,

status int(1) ,

locked int(1) default '0' ,

PRIMARY KEY (newsletters_id)

);

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

MWAH MWAH MWAH, your a star! That is one problem solved and quite unexpected lol, I am inching my way here, thanks x

Edit: Works a treat, knew it would, I just need my editor back now LOL

Edited by Design Recollections

FCK is'nt set for category names, thier only small fields, it does the product descriptions.

makes sure your fck instance is called with:

<td><?php echo tep_draw_fckeditor('message','580','400',$message); ?></td>

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Yes Sam I realise that its was just the product descriptions, I have entered every product on site using the editor up until now :lol:

I will go do the school run and then check the mail.php file again.

Edited by Design Recollections

School run complete, small boy at the neighbours and isn't it amazing how many time you can look and not see :rolleyes:

I had changed the sizes but not the tep_draw_textarea_field DOH!! now it reads -

<td><?php echo tep_draw_fckeditor('message','580','400',$message); ?></td>

Now it calls the editor but its still not right at the config, I am certain that is the problem and I cannot figure out why???

Its worked for months with these same settings. I did 'compare' with old and new and they are the same.

// Path to user files relative to the document root.
$Config['UserFilesPath'] = '/userfiles/' ;

// Fill the following value it you prefer to specify the absolute path for the
// user files directory. Useful if you are using a virtual directory, symbolic
// link or alias. Examples: 'C:\\MySite\\userfiles\\' or '/root/mysite/userfiles/'.
// Attention: The above 'UserFilesPath' must point to the same directory.
$Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'] = '/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/ribbonrie/userfiles/' ;

Hi,

I've installed the fck editor, but it does not appear :(

and also define mainpage shows just the "define_mainpage.php"

here are the screenshots

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

please help me...

Try, deleting your browser cache:

- Firefox: Extra>Clean private files

- Ie7: Extra>Remove Browsing history

Deleting the cache, is also mentioned in the FCK Online Manual

Hi!

I want to change the product descriptions in the product info page. For example change the position of the product image and the product description text. I also want to add some new text fields with the addon PRODUCT EXTRA FIELD.

Can I use FCKeditor for product descriptions for this?

In that case do I need to change every product description for every product or do I just need to change one and use that as a template so that all product descriptions will look the same?

Hi!

I want to change the product descriptions in the product info page. For example change the position of the product image and the product description text. I also want to add some new text fields with the addon PRODUCT EXTRA FIELD.

Can I use FCKeditor for product descriptions for this?

In that case do I need to change every product description for every product or do I just need to change one and use that as a template so that all product descriptions will look the same?

You can use fck to edit any text field.

Templates can be set up with fck, refer to the fck site for info.

Otherwise copy same description to all products with a query in phpmyadmin, then edit as needed.

Sam

Contributions:

You can use fck to edit any text field.

Templates can be set up with fck, refer to the fck site for info.

Otherwise copy same description to all products with a query in phpmyadmin, then edit as needed.

How do I for example make so that the right image come up in the product info page. Do I need to write in php when I use FCKedit to do that or is it just to move the image to the right place? Does the image placement affect all product info pages or do I need to manualy fix every product info pages?

How do I for example make so that the right image come up in the product info page. Do I need to write in php when I use FCKedit to do that or is it just to move the image to the right place? Does the image placement affect all product info pages or do I need to manualy fix every product info pages?

Read the instructions

Put images anywhere within descriptions.

Sam

Contributions:

i am using this version: All In One FCK Editor WYSIWYG Editor

This is the support thread for FCKeditor for Product Descriptions etc http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2900

The version of fck within some of the editions you have downloaded is bugged, as I said make sure you download the latest from here

Edited by spooks

Sam

Contributions:

Sorry, I'm not clear what exactly is the problem you are getting?

Sam

Contributions:

unfortunately it did not work..

The editor is Java based. You are using FireFox. Do you have the NoScript add-on installed? (Tools, Add-ons)? If so, look at the bottom right of your browser and look at the 'S' icon. Does it look like this?

NoScropt-ok.jpg

Or does it look like this?

NoScropt-blocking.jpg

If it looks like the second one, right click on the icon and allow scripts for the site you are working on. Then Tools, Clear Private Date, Cache. Next, refresh the page to see the editor box.

unfortunately it did not work..

see post 103

Sam

Contributions:

Hi all,

I must say that compared to the TinyMCE, FCK does have some advantages. But I'm having a problem. Not matter what I type into the WYSIWYG, the description has both the description and the code inside. I have tried everything. So instead of having

Introducing iPhone 3G. With fast 3G wireless technology, GPS mapping, support for enterprise features like Microsoft Exchange, and the new App Store, iPhone 3G puts even more features at your fingertips. And like the original iPhone, it combines three products in one — a revolutionary phone, a widescreen iPod, and a breakthrough Internet device with rich HTML email and a desktop-class web browser. iPhone 3G. It redefines what a mobile phone can do — again.

I get this:

_p_Introducing iPhone 3G. With fast 3G wireless technology, GPS mapping, support for enterprise features like Microsoft Exchange, and the new App Store, iPhone 3G puts even more features at your fingertips. And like the original iPhone, it combines three products in one — a revolutionary phone, a widescreen iPod, and a breakthrough Internet device with rich HTML email and a desktop-class web browser. iPhone 3G. It redefines what a mobile phone can do — again._/p_

I really, REALLY NEED this editor, but I keep having problems with it. i have set the email options to TRUE for MIME emails, and have followed the installation instructions to a T.

Please, I really need help with this. Thanks asalways.

SPACE FOR RENT!

Hi all,

I must say that compared to the TinyMCE, FCK does have some advantages. But I'm having a problem. Not matter what I type into the WYSIWYG, the description has both the description and the code inside. I have tried everything. So instead of having

Introducing iPhone 3G. With fast 3G wireless technology, GPS mapping, support for enterprise features like Microsoft Exchange, and the new App Store, iPhone 3G puts even more features at your fingertips. And like the original iPhone, it combines three products in one — a revolutionary phone, a widescreen iPod, and a breakthrough Internet device with rich HTML email and a desktop-class web browser. iPhone 3G. It redefines what a mobile phone can do — again.

I get this:

_p_Introducing iPhone 3G. With fast 3G wireless technology, GPS mapping, support for enterprise features like Microsoft Exchange, and the new App Store, iPhone 3G puts even more features at your fingertips. And like the original iPhone, it combines three products in one — a revolutionary phone, a widescreen iPod, and a breakthrough Internet device with rich HTML email and a desktop-class web browser. iPhone 3G. It redefines what a mobile phone can do — again._/p_

I really, REALLY NEED this editor, but I keep having problems with it. i have set the email options to TRUE for MIME emails, and have followed the installation instructions to a T.

Please, I really need help with this. Thanks asalways.

Ok, so with the help of germ, I was able to fix my problem. For anyone else out there who might be having troubles with this, please check this link for help as to how to remove the underscores from the preview:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=307443

SPACE FOR RENT!

This is a great contrib. It works great. I no it has been asked once before but I'll ask again. How to make it work for products_images ect. I have made a short tool bar for the image and I can find an image and place it in the field. The only problem is it adds all of the other code (<p><a href="/images/products/80692-sm.jpg">images/products/80692-sm.jpg</a></p>) where I only need the url (images/products/80692-sm.jpg). Any ideas? Thanks

I'm trying to install FCKeditor and I got this after I did all the steps...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_draw_fckeditor() in c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\cgestel06\catalog\admin\categories.php on line 541

That error appears where my products description box should be..

I've already checked the code on line 541, and this is what I have..

<tr>
		<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>
		<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_fckeditor('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']','600','300',(isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>

In the help file, it says to add a directory named: userfiles to my root, so I put one into mywebhost/userfiles... however, there's also another one at mywebhost/catalog/userfiles... so which one is the one I should use in my config file? I currently put it like this..

$Config['Enabled'] = true; // Change this into: $Config['Enabled'] = true;

// Path to user files relative to the document root.
$Config['UserFilesPath'] = '/catalog/userfiles/'; //Change this into: $Config['UserFilesPath'] = 'http://www.yourdomain.com/webshop/userfiles/';  the oscommerce/userfiles/ of course is depending on where (folder)  you installed oscommerce

// Fill the following value it you prefer to specify the absolute path for the
// user files directory. Useful if you are using a virtual directory, symbolic
// link or alias. Examples: 'C:\\MySite\\userfiles\\' or '/root/mysite/userfiles/'.
// Attention: The above 'UserFilesPath' must point to the same directory.

$Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'] = 'c:/mywebhost/userfiles/'; //Change this into: $Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'] = '/yourdomain.com/public_html/webshop/userfiles/'; 
//Just open your include/configure.php and copy the path from: DIR_FS_CATALOG and add /userfiles/ after it.

Can anyone help with the error? I have no idea what's causing it...

I am trying to install fck editor. Got it up and running successfully on the test site which is rc1 but unfortunatley my live site is ms2. I have a lovely picture of my cookies page where the editor is supposed to be.

Any one got any ideas?