• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Forum Skin looks terrible

Vger

personally prefer new style.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

I prefer the new colour scheme - it is a better contrast than the old hence easier to read.

There would have to be better options for the colour schemes available. The new one annoys me, but that is just my opinion.

There would have to be better options for the colour schemes available. The new one annoys me, but that is just my opinion.

You can never satisfy everyone with just one theme..but that said..I agree with you that I find the new color theme a bit annoying and discomforting.

- The Jackal

We'll I was never around for the "old" style but the new style is nice on the eyes +1 from me

oscommerce.com

Need any help private message me!

" Fene "

It is a lot better than the theme that IP used to use! I've been noticing a lot of the new features and such like the dropdown on the left of posts. I could be old school though, I haven't been on a forum powered by IPB for awhile.

I don't mind the skin, but many of the emoticons are gone (just show up as X)...

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived