• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

can't edit Paypal module to enter email

jkuruppu

just got osCommerce up and running, and I think I have everything working as I expect except for the crucial piece...I can't get the Paypal module to accept my email address to replace "[email protected]"

this seems trivial, but it is confounding me completely. hope someone can show me how i'm being obtuse!

thanks,

janaki

just got osCommerce up and running, and I think I have everything working as I expect except for the crucial piece...I can't get the Paypal module to accept my email address to replace "[email protected]"

this seems trivial, but it is confounding me completely. hope someone can show me how i'm being obtuse!

thanks,

janaki

nevermind - i started with an old version of osCommerce available from my host, and when i upgraded, the problem went away...

• 4 weeks later...

What are You tryig to acchieve.

If unable to edit then chek that Your FS is defined right and Configuration group is set for this module.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.