• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2.04 still poping up wrong images

Sorry but I can't seem to get this to post to the correct thread.

I have downloaded and installed Ultra Pics 2.04 from 8 Dec 2007 because I don't want the lightbox contribution.

There is a note in this contribution about the bug fix because it was popping up the wrong images.

My installation is still popping up the wrong images. I believe I still need a correct version of additional_images.php

I have tried scavanging one from different version of the contribution but have had no luck.

Can someone lead me to the latest corrected version that does not have Lighbox in it and the DOES popup the CORRECT IMAGES?

Or give me some instructions for fixing this.

I checked the mysql database and the correct images info is definitely being upload there.

Thank you,

Edited by ComicWisdom

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!