osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout Without Registering Contribution

gandhi

in the .txt file it states:

in catalog/admin/orders.php:

***FIND:
		<!-- PWA BOF -->
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE . (($order->customer['id']==0)? ' <b>no account!</b>':''); ?></td>
		<!-- PWA EOF -->

CHANGE TO:
		<!-- PWA BOF -->
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE . (($order->customer['is_dummy_account'])? ' <b>no account!</b>':''); ?></td>
		<!-- PWA EOF -->

so i go to the orders.php but the above FIND code is not there :( the closest part to the above code which i could find is this:

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

racking my brains here, cant find the code anywhere and i'm definatley editing the correct file :(

in the .txt file it states:

in catalog/admin/orders.php:

***FIND:
		<!-- PWA BOF -->
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE . (($order->customer['id']==0)? ' <b>no account!</b>':''); ?></td>
		<!-- PWA EOF -->

CHANGE TO:
		<!-- PWA BOF -->
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE . (($order->customer['is_dummy_account'])? ' <b>no account!</b>':''); ?></td>
		<!-- PWA EOF -->

so i go to the orders.php but the above FIND code is not there :( the closest part to the above code which i could find is this:

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

racking my brains here, cant find the code anywhere and i'm definatley editing the correct file :(

Are you editing a new install of OsCommerce as the text you are looking for would suggest that this is an update as its tagged PWA BOF, trying going back to older contributions of this contribution to get the original install instructions.

ah right my bad

so i downloaded the previous on (the right one) and there is not text file telling me what to replace.

however it does say in a text file

Look for Code surrounded by // PWA BOF and // PWA EOF.

what does // PWA BOF and // PWA EOF mean?

also i do not know if i should include the text // PWA BOF and // PWA EOF

do i just overwrite the files i already have with the new ones or do i edit the code but without these // PWA BOF and // PWA EOF

HELP!?

ah right my bad

so i downloaded the previous on (the right one) and there is not text file telling me what to replace.

however it does say in a text file

what does // PWA BOF and // PWA EOF mean?

also i do not know if i should include the text // PWA BOF and // PWA EOF

do i just overwrite the files i already have with the new ones or do i edit the code but without these // PWA BOF and // PWA EOF

HELP!?

PWA BOF, I would suggest means Pay Without Account Begining Of File and EOF means End Of File. Its good cding practise to contain your code developments in this way so people trying to change the code understand why its there.

If your on a new install of OSC then you can just drop the files in, but do backup first so that you can start a fresh if it turn out not to be quite that simple.