• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning messages re: UPS Modules?

hootie

I inherited a site to maintain, and while doing some test orders, I came across these warnings on the shipping options page (during the checkout process). These warnings are at the top of the page, but it does let the customer choose their shipping options, including the various UPS options.

Warning: shipping(includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ups.php) [function.shipping]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/morni10/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 36

Warning: shipping(includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ups.php) [function.shipping]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/morni10/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 36

Warning: shipping() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ups.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/morni10/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 36

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_TITLE_1 in /home/morni10/public_html/shop/includes/modules/shipping/zones.php on line 175

I also get warnings in the OSC admin>Modules>Shipping section:

Warning: main(/home/morni10/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ups.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/morni10/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(/home/morni10/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ups.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/morni10/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/morni10/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ups.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/morni10/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 128

Any advice on how to lose the warnings?

Any advice on how to lose the warnings?

What about reading what is written there? It is in the English language isn't it?

To say it in another way: it says there is no file ups.php in the directory includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/

If there is one question you should ask it is where to get that file. I presume you can get that language file from the contribution UPS Choice.

What about reading what is written there? It is in the English language isn't it?

To say it in another way: it says there is no file ups.php in the directory includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/

If there is one question you should ask it is where to get that file. I presume you can get that language file from the contribution UPS Choice.

I was actually going to delete this topic since I figured it out for myself. Thanks for your incredibly rude reply, though.

I was actually going to delete this topic since I figured it out for myself.

Good to hear you fixed it yourself but I didn't know you were a forum moderator.

Thanks for your incredibly rude reply, though.

You're welcome.

Good to hear you fixed it yourself but I didn't know you were a forum moderator.

I'm used to forums where members can edit/delete their own posts if they choose to. Not a forum moderator, but maybe someday I will be a "Team Member" so I can be an jerk [edited to take out harsh language] to people here when they are just looking for some help.

Edited by hootie

I'm used to forums where members can edit/delete their own posts if they choose to.

After posting you get 15 minutes to change a post (cannot delete it). It's mentioned in the forum rules by the way:

Community members are able to edit their own postings for up to 15 minutes since the posting was made.