• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CCGV under IE7 = continue boutton on checkout_payment doesn't work

taaroa

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi I have the exact same problem is it something I'm missing or a coding problem. IE7 (and I thought it was a general coding rule) does not allow nested forms.

Hi, I have the same problem too. As far as I got there is another contrib -CCGV (trad)- that has become the official one, where latest relase has this bug fixed.

The problem is that nobody explains there how to update from different CCGV versions (I use 5.19 too). The only reference I found was related to CCGV 5.10c stated to be the only one working fully.

I downloaded it but I wasn't able to find out the hack to avoid nested forms.

Vger, the author of the contrib could help here....

Anyone else can?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I have the same problem too. As far as I got there is another contrib -CCGV (trad)- that has become the official one, where latest relase has this bug fixed.

The problem is that nobody explains there how to update from different CCGV versions (I use 5.19 too). The only reference I found was related to CCGV 5.10c stated to be the only one working fully.

I downloaded it but I wasn't able to find out the hack to avoid nested forms.

Vger, the author of the contrib could help here....

Anyone else can?

Is everyone sure the problem lies with CCGV and nothing else?

• 2 months later...

I had the same issue with v5.2 (that is after I sorted out all the other bugs in it like bad syntax). You basically click on the confirm order button and get taken straight to checkout_success.php without ever having reached a payment gateway.

As a sanity check I reinstalled the WorldPay and Paypal gateways and it didn't fix the issue. I run these gateways on other sites which are live and transacting perfectly, they just don't have CCGV on so logical deduction puts the blame on this addon.

I've read a lot of posts now on CCGV and I'm fairly certain that VGer was right when she said don't let the contributions get messy, keep them centrally donated via the forum and let one person (ie her) post updated packages when it becomes apparent that they are a solid improvement. CCGV 5.20 contains several bugs, many of which were due just to poor coding like using a ' when it should have been a " sign used. This could have been avoided by everyone pooling their updates via the forums so that only the working code gets through onto the packages.

I'm now going to unistall CCGV5.20 and replace it with Vger's last CCGV(Trad) package. Fingers crossed... will let you know if it works

There are 3 types of people - those who can count, and those who can't.

• 2 months later...
I had the same issue with v5.2 (that is after I sorted out all the other bugs in it like bad syntax). You basically click on the confirm order button and get taken straight to checkout_success.php without ever having reached a payment gateway.

As a sanity check I reinstalled the WorldPay and Paypal gateways and it didn't fix the issue. I run these gateways on other sites which are live and transacting perfectly, they just don't have CCGV on so logical deduction puts the blame on this addon.

I've read a lot of posts now on CCGV and I'm fairly certain that VGer was right when she said don't let the contributions get messy, keep them centrally donated via the forum and let one person (ie her) post updated packages when it becomes apparent that they are a solid improvement. CCGV 5.20 contains several bugs, many of which were due just to poor coding like using a ' when it should have been a " sign used. This could have been avoided by everyone pooling their updates via the forums so that only the working code gets through onto the packages.

I'm now going to unistall CCGV5.20 and replace it with Vger's last CCGV(Trad) package. Fingers crossed... will let you know if it works

And did it work? I just dld'd the latest posted version, carefully installed and came up with errors in the checkout process now. (1/29/09)

• 1 month later...

I totally agree with you...that was a big problem

thx

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

After 1 year I did not find any solution...

I will pay 250 USD to anyone how could help me to make this contribution working on my website.

I will have more job to offer next.

Thanks for your help

Floren