• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seperate Pricing Per Customer ver 2 - session Errors !!!

webby70

Hi

I have just tried to install this contribution, and although in the admin part it all apears to work fine, when I go to see the shop, I am getting something like this:

Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sites/domain.com/www/shop/catalog/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php:628) in /home/sites/domain.com/www/shop/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

The error appears to originate in the shopping_cart file, while anytime I replace that with the original I do not get the error anymore (but of couse, the group-prices either :( )

Any idea why is this happening? :?:

Thanks

Check to make sure you don't have any whitespace at the beginning and end of the files you edited. That's usually the cause of this type of error. No one else that has installed it has reported this problem so I think that may be it.

If every member of this board donated $1 to the dev team, that would be over $11,000.00. Don't you think this cart is worth at least a $1????

Thanks for the tip! I've solved that finally (you were right, some blank spaces were the problem)

But now I have an even nastier problem :cry:

When I login as a group member (those entitled to see a discount), I can see the new price in the product listing, but once I try to order that product (so I enter the shopping-cart pace), I get the old prices back !!!!!!

As this is exactely what I DO NOT want to see in the shopping cart, I wonder now were is the problem .... ?!?!

Maybe some miscalcullation in the shopping-cart code !?!? I think I have redone the proces about 3 times from scratch (replacing the pieces of code with the new ones), so I really have no clue why is that happening.

I am not a coder, so I can only assess the trouble is comming from the shoppping cart file ....

Any help highly appreciated!

Thanks

I'm not totally sure but this could be due to the new checkout modifications that were made after November 1st. If you can list what snapshot you're using, maybe someone else can verify that it either does or doesn't work for that particular one, or close to it. I created the mod for the July 24th snapshot so I'm not sure if it will continue to work with all of the new ones released or not. I'm helping out a couple of other people right now as well as keeping our own shop up, but if I can get those straightened out I'll see if I can figure something out. If you find a fix before then, please let me know. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

If every member of this board donated $1 to the dev team, that would be over $11,000.00. Don't you think this cart is worth at least a $1????

Actually this might have been an error on my part. It seems that when writing my installs some old code got used in the new installation file. :shock: Sorry about that but as I said in the file, it's my first effort so please be gentle. I'm going to be putting out the newest release soon, either today or tomorrow. And everything should be up to date, again, sorry about the inconvenience.