• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

TextMaster

• 1 year later...

Hi @Jack_mcs

I have installed this very handy addon in my 2.3.4bs Edge shop, which uses an image as a background. When I copy and paste text from a Word document the text is seen on the page with a white background, (see attached screenshot), is there a way around this without needing to type the whole page directly.

Thank you in advance.

Regards Shaun

Doc3.docx

Edited by RAC

OK I have sorted this issue, all I did was to open the offending page in textmaster, copy the whole text, delete the current text, then pasted back in place, all sorted.

I hope this helps someone. 

Edited by RAC

• 2 years later...

No, it isn't. But I have a version that is about 90% converted so I will try to get it uploaded in the not-too-distant future.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

8 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

No, it isn't. But I have a version that is about 90% converted so I will try to get it uploaded in the not-too-distant future.

I checked it last night , fixed some error ... still a few error .. but I am sure your fix more professional.

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here .

• 3 weeks later...

A new version has been uploaded. The only changes in this release is to provide a version for Phoenix. If has not been tested with an html editor but should work since that works in other versions. You will need to enable the option for the editor being unsed in the language file.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons