• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UsingNeem.com

GLWalker

Hello All,

This is a site just built. It uses osCommerce MS2.2 upgraded to RC2 for the most part. There are still a few things to do, but the basic structure is complete.

To Do:

Install SSL

Configure Shipping modules

Configure Payment modules

Add in about us, shipping and privacy policy pages

Populate the forums.

I'd like to thank the osCommerce team of developers and all you out here on the forums and the contributions section who post and give advice all the time. (you know who you are). Without you all, there would be a lot less to what can be done with osCommerce.

UsingNeem

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

Hello All,

This is a site just built. It uses osCommerce MS2.2 upgraded to RC2 for the most part. There are still a few things to do, but the basic structure is complete.

To Do:

Install SSL

Configure Shipping modules

Configure Payment modules

Add in about us, shipping and privacy policy pages

Populate the forums.

I'd like to thank the osCommerce team of developers and all you out here on the forums and the contributions section who post and give advice all the time. (you know who you are). Without you all, there would be a lot less to what can be done with osCommerce.

UsingNeem

I don't understand! It doesn't appear to be a shop! Is there anything for sale? It looks like an ordinary website!

I don't understand! It doesn't appear to be a shop! Is there anything for sale? It looks like an ordinary website!

It is a shop. The Neem in your Library link takes you to books for sale. And the whole file structure except for the forums, is oscommerce.

Maybe it needs another link to the category of books to help navigate customers? The main point of the website is to educate people about the product before they buy.

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

Archived