• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

P& G Shipping Module + Manual Entry V0.3 posted

After adding this I have a problem using the attribute addon.

Apparently the sql statement is missing 2 fields example below

insert into products_attributes values ('', '32', '8', '113', '0', '+', '1')

and it should be

INSERT INTO products_attributes VALUES ('209', '139', '12', '78', '295.9500', '+', '2', NULL, NULL);

The 2 that are null are the new options you gave but I am not sure where to modify categories.php to make this change.

I hate having insert statments this way, if it was the other way it wouldnt matter if I added fields it would still work?

Hello

1. make a backup of your admin/products_attributes.php file

on line 31 in this file we replaced the core application "insert" which causes the problem with the new style (which does not cause problems even if you add later new fields)

we copy below the modification to be made

around line 31

case 'add_product_attributes':

rzeplace following line (we commented it out for you to find the line but it can be removed)

// tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " values ('', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['options_id'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['values_id'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['value_price'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['price_prefix'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['value_weight'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['value_cost'] . "', '')");

by this line

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " (products_attributes_id, products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, price_prefix, attribute_weight, attribute_cost) values ('', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['options_id'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['values_id'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['value_price'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['price_prefix'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['value_weight'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['value_cost'] . "' )");

this line is the new style to insert data in database, it does not pose problems if you modify later a table and add new fields

Let us know if you have any questions

Regards

• 3 months later...

Since I couldn't seem to find a better place to post this, I too am having some difficulty with this mod. Don't get me wrong as I think it's an AWESOME mod! However, I actually walked away from this thing for about 2 weeks because of being frustrated with the Manual Entry part as it was not functioning correctly. Anyway, after using a considerable amount of The Force (couldn't help it) I discovered one piece of the puzzle - I think. So here it is;

Add the following two lines to your /admin/includes/local/configure.php file (or you could probably just add it in application_top.php);

// Needed for Order Processing Module v.07

define('DIR_WS_SPG_SHIPPING', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/spg_shipping/');

This will at least get you past the following error;

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_SPG_SHIPPINGkey_generateb.php' (include_path='.;x:websitestore_directory') in X:websitestore_directoryadminspg_manual_info.php on line 194

Thanks for the great mod, I'm looking forward to getting this thing working soon! :oops:

The GraphicZoo

check profile for web address

Well after reading the documentation DUH! I discovered that the two lines from my previous post should go into your /admin/includes/configure.php file. (shouldn't make any difference, but it's probably a more universal location for the lines.) :oops: :roll:

The GraphicZoo

check profile for web address

Well after reading the documentation DUH! I discovered that the two lines from my previous post should go into your /admin/includes/configure.php file. (shouldn't make any difference, but it's probably a more universal location for the lines.) :oops: :roll:

make sure to go to our test web site to download latest fixes

http://64.255.9.69/oscdownload/

we can not longer upload zip file to OSC since it is over the limit of 300K

you will find as well several fug fixes to download

Well we are going to try this for the first time.

It seems a big job to install and get working correctly, but we need to try it and see if it is what we need for manual order entry.

I have emailed a few questions to you P&G.

Hope you can help before I go ahead with this.

CC.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quickie to say, anyone who hasnt tried this mod yet REALLY should.

If you need a way to offer manual orders, and add tracking numbers to the customer emails this is the mutts nuts!

There have been some issues for some about this mod and the installation of it, but for me it worked first time!

Little bit of tweaking required, and one bug I havent fixed yet, but nothing drastic.

One of the biggest mods for OSC, and perhaps one of the best!

just my $0.02

CC.

thanks for the contrib.

Did i do something wrong? I have 2 bugs:

1)

When i click on a new order and [shipping] it's empty under the

Qty Shipped > Cost > Producst row

when i hit refresh the items in the order appears..

2)

I have 2 items. i change the qty of one item to 0 but the invoice total doesn't change. is this a bug? should it be lower now?

Thanks for your help

• 1 year later...