Sign in to follow this  
seskadog

Issues with Call with Credit info - ASAP

Hi

I have set up a cart with the "call with credit card info" as well as paypal.

The paypal payment goes to paypal no problem

but when the call with credit card info is selected and customer confirms order i get this error message

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/ashton-outdoors.co.uk/public_html/onlinestore/checkout_process.php:1) in /home/sites/ashton-outdoors.co.uk/public_html/onlinestore/includes/functions/general.php on line 1234

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sites/ashton-outdoors.co.uk/public_html/onlinestore/checkout_process.php:1) in /home/sites/ashton-outdoors.co.uk/public_html/onlinestore/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 98

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/ashton-outdoors.co.uk/public_html/onlinestore/checkout_process.php:1) in /home/sites/ashton-outdoors.co.uk/public_html/onlinestore/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

can anybody point me in the right direction. ASAP urgent

Stu@twoequal.com

double check your files for empty lines at the ends (nothing after last ?> at end of any file!)

Hi

I have set up a cart with the "call with credit card info" as well as paypal.

The paypal payment goes to paypal no problem

but when the call with credit card info is selected and customer confirms order i get this error message

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/ashton-outdoors.co.uk/public_html/onlinestore/checkout_process.php:1) in /home/sites/ashton-outdoors.co.uk/public_html/onlinestore/includes/functions/general.php on line 1234

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sites/ashton-outdoors.co.uk/public_html/onlinestore/checkout_process.php:1) in /home/sites/ashton-outdoors.co.uk/public_html/onlinestore/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 98

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/ashton-outdoors.co.uk/public_html/onlinestore/checkout_process.php:1) in /home/sites/ashton-outdoors.co.uk/public_html/onlinestore/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

can anybody point me in the right direction. ASAP urgent

Stu@twoequal.com

John Oligario

Knowledge Base Contributions