• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can someone help me to set up my shipping module. I'm lost.

yguyon

How lost are you? Tell me what you have done so far.

Which shipping module are you trying to set up?

Ben

Ben can you really help. me??

Cool are you from california. I have installed my shippng module but it doesn't show me regular express priority at checkout.

Juile

Thanks so much

Julie,

Which of the shipping modules do you want to use / try to get working? USPS? UPS? Fedex?

Is your shop focused solely on domestic business or do you need to handle international shipping?

I think you are currently asking about the standard USPS shipping module working.

The standard USPS shipping module only handles the following domestic services:

First Class

Express Mail

Priority Mail

Parcel Post

It can handle more, it is easy enough to change. It also handles international services, but I don't know the list off the top of my head.

For those to work correctly, you need to patch the code (USPS changed the Service names back in Nov 2007...).

You might be better to load the USPS Methods shipping contribution if you want more options for your customers. I haven't used that contribution (yet), so I can't tell you too much about it. I know it is well liked / recommend by a few of the frequent posters to the forum and it is actively supported.

Which way would you like to jump?

Ben