• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sudden Fed Ex Direct 2.05 problems ?

GregZ

Anyone else suddenly have a problem in the last few day using Fed Ex Direct 2.05 ? I have not altered anything, and my site has been working just fine and suddenly this module won't give any prices.

I guess I may need to update to a newer module . :angry:

ok, if your NOT haveing a problem with your Fed Ex rate quote module, can you please let me know ?

I checked with Fed Ex and they said my account is in good standing. I'm going to check my data bases next and then... well.. I don't know what to check.

Ok, I removed and re-installed the module from the control panel- this was not a new upload, just turning the module off, then back on. Filled in all my info and it is still not working. I get a error message when testing : " No response to CURL from Fedex server, check CURL availability, or maybe timeout was set too low, or maybe the Fedex site is down ". My server has curl and has open SSL and there is no timeout set.

Ok, I removed and re-installed the module from the control panel- this was not a new upload, just turning the module off, then back on. Filled in all my info and it is still not working. I get a error message when testing : " No response to CURL from Fedex server, check CURL availability, or maybe timeout was set too low, or maybe the Fedex site is down ". My server has curl and has open SSL and there is no timeout set.

If you didnt change anything I would look to your host... 2.05 should work just fine. post your debug info in the fedex official thread if needed.

-Dave

Thanks, I was thinking that my host could have changed something that is casuign the problem. I turned it back on today, and turned it back off since it didn't fix it self. I'll have to contact them.