• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Anyone working on CCV for cc.php for new checkout?

grwd

:?: Is anyone working on CCV for cc.php for the new checkout procedure? (i.e. after november release)

There is a very nice Contribution in the Payment section that works well with pre-November release. But it will no longer work with the WONDERFUL new checkout proceedure.

Thank you,

Tim

Tim,

It is has now been uploaded to the contributions section:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,99

Much work to do on it yet, such as currently it will allow the customer to not add the CVV and still checkout. It is fully functional at the moment...I think. :? Feel free to play around with it on my test site:

http://www.diyreef.com/development/catalog/default.php

Steve,

Let me know what you are working on, so we both don't spend time on the same thing. I currently have the issue of the customer being able to bypass entering the CVV in by leaving the field blank/null all taken care of. Tonight I was working on putting together the button in admin to remove the CVV from the DB after the card is processed. I have gotten as far as getting the button to appear on the admin/orders page, but have yet to make it functional. The final issue I was going to work on was adding the validation of the CVV to make sure it is the actual CVV and not just any 3 digits.

Im working on encryption of the CVV number and a delete function.

Ive got it pretty much all sorted out except that im working on a highly loaded snapshot so im debugging everything at once.

Once complete ill package it up.

Shouldnt take long now that im back on track again! :D

Im working on encryption of the CVV number and a delete function.

Steve,

Are you going to have the CVV number sent through an encrypted e-mail or have it encrypted in the DB? I did finish up the button in Admin to remove the CVV from mySQL after it is processed just to prove to myself I could do it. :lol:

Snowman:

Where in the code would the validation of the 3 digit be done?

I've looked at the validation of the credit card number bur I couldn't find where 'ccnumber' and 'length' were passed to the class methods function javascript_validation() in catalogincludesmodulespaymentcc.php.

I think if I could find that - then I would be able to just add another 'if' statement to that function:

'    if (cvv_number == "" || cvv_number.length < 3) {' . "n" .

'      error_message = error_message + "' . MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_JS_CVV_NUMBER . '";' . "n" .

'      error = 1;' . "n" .

'    }' . "n" .

At what point in code (page and aprox. line number) are the variables cc_number and length passed to the above function?

Thank you,

Tim