• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Godaddy, Authorize.net AIM, approval errors everywhere... pls help :(

shellyky

Godaddy is my host, authorize.net is my processor, trying to use AIM first. AIM gives me the "error=general" for anything in live or test mode. however when auth.net is in test mode and osc is in live mode, it "goes thru" but that does me no good since it's not processing anything. (real CC, or 4111 test #) (auth.net unsettled transactions shows status of "General Error" so i dunno if those will settle or not)

Tried SIM and that works ok when i submit with auth.net in test also, but as soon as it goes to live mode,

" The configuration with processor is invalid. Call Merchant Service Provider. " (on a real CC # or the 4111 test #)

so basically im sitting here trying everything under the sun, getting ready to rip my eyeballs out. I've been at this for 6+ hours so far today. I've found 2 or three posts which have helped tremendously (the one telling about which port, etc to get past curl proxy), but everything else is just not an awswer.

...heeeeellllllp :'(

Godaddy is my host, authorize.net is my processor, trying to use AIM first. AIM gives me the "error=general" for anything in live or test mode. however when auth.net is in test mode and osc is in live mode, it "goes thru" but that does me no good since it's not processing anything. (real CC, or 4111 test #) (auth.net unsettled transactions shows status of "General Error" so i dunno if those will settle or not)

Tried SIM and that works ok when i submit with auth.net in test also, but as soon as it goes to live mode,

" The configuration with processor is invalid. Call Merchant Service Provider. " (on a real CC # or the 4111 test #)

so basically im sitting here trying everything under the sun, getting ready to rip my eyeballs out. I've been at this for 6+ hours so far today. I've found 2 or three posts which have helped tremendously (the one telling about which port, etc to get past curl proxy), but everything else is just not an awswer.

...heeeeellllllp :'(

Hi there,

have you found any solution to your problem?

Dom