Sign in to follow this  
Peter71

Contribution for LUCY Gateway

A client of mine just signed a contract with Cynergy Data to use their LUCY Gateway. I* have never used it before or even heard of it actually. After a while on their tech support I found out that they did in fact have some OS Commerce stores currently rrunning on this gateway. Has anyone had success using this and is there a module that will work with it? Thanks in advance for any help on this problem and hvae a great day!

I am currently working on a payment module for the Lucy Gateway. I took an existing module and made some minor changes to the PHP code. There is an SDK available and sample PHP code from lucydevsupport@cynergydata.com. I have not tested the code yet and should get to that in the next few days in the event you are interested.

Paul.., I am trying to get a module payment for LUCY GATEWAY as well. But can't find it within the contribution section of the official OSCommerce site. Have you finished doing this? Can I also use yours for mine (if you are ok)? Thanks, let me know.

did anyone end up resolving this?

Hi all

I am in the same situation. My customer is using cynergy data to process their credit card transactions and they would like to keep them also for their online store.

Did anyone manage to create a payment module for this?

Please advise...thank you