• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Barclaycard ePDQ Payment Module v1.08

Hi,

I am in the process of setting up osCommerce for a client that wishes to use Barclays ePDQ as their payment processing system. You will have to bear with me if some of my questions seem a bit dumb to you as this is the first time I set up osCommerce and ePDQ before simultaneously!

I have set it up and the contrib is sending all the payment amount/address details etc. correctly as expected, however there are a few things I am unsure about, and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction?

- When the payment is completed successfully, the end user is returned to shopping_cart.php (they seem to be redirected from checkout_process.php), is there a way I can redirect them to a 'thank you for your order' type page instead?

- On the configuration options for the module, I have set up EPDQ Pay Pending as "Pending", Pay Success as "Processing", and Pay Failed as "Pending", however when the above successful transaction was completed, in the "Orders" section under the Customers admin tool in osCommerce, it has the status as "Pending"? Are my above settings correct?

Cheers,

Sam

it has the status as "Pending"? Are my above settings correct?

The callback URL is set incorrectly.

Edited by web-project

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

All sorted now. Basically the .htaccess file hadn't been written properly, and because the store is installed in a different directory to "catalog", I had to go into callback.php and changed the "chdir" line (line 49) to where the store is installed, and now it works fine! Thanks to Steve (sgs) for his email help.

All sorted now. Basically the .htaccess file hadn't been written properly, and because the store is installed in a different directory to "catalog", I had to go into callback.php and changed the "chdir" line (line 49) to where the store is installed, and now it works fine! Thanks to Steve (sgs) for his email help.

Hi there

I have same problem in that I do not want the 'payment pending' to show up on OSCommerce admin panel nor within the customer's own account re Order History. Something is incorrect somewhere as I only wish 'Payment completed' Orders to be seen.

Could you forward the email from Steve and explain in simple terms how this can be corrected?

Thanks

[email protected]

By default osCommerce has three order status options - Pending, Processing, and Delivered.

You can add a new one for "Payment Completed" by going to Localization, and then Orders Status in the osCommerce admin tool.

Assuming you are using the ePDQ contribution that I am using, you can then go into the settings for that in the Modules sections and change the "Pay Success" field to the new "Payment Completed" option that you just added.

What I mean is...When a customer is going through checkout process and arrives only at the checkout_shipping (or it may be the checkout_payment) page this is what happens...Firstly in my OSCommerce admin panel in 'Orders' section, the order shows up as pending payment and at this point, the customer's account will reveal the history of the half processed order.

This should not happen. I only wish to know about an order when it is completed (after payment made)

AND the customer should only have a record of completed (paid for) orders.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

In that case I would suggest you post up your own new thread about the query you have, as you are more likely to get a reply than in here (as really your question does not have anything to do with my thread as such).