• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cannot get any credit cards to be approved

axanthus

Hello, we have setup osc 2.2rc1 using authorize.net and the module that comes bundled with osCommerce, but none of our credit cards are being approved. They're all returning: "There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again". We have checked and rechecked our transaction key, api login, authorize.net approval settings, and still nothing is approved.

Am I supposed to install an AIM-specific module? Does anyone have any suggestions. I know it's vague, but we've looked a million times and can't find any setup mistakes and we're definitely using a valid credit card of the type accepted in our authorize.net account.

Please, anyone with suggestions, we would greatly appreciate your input.

We're hosted on ipowerweb.com, which supposedly is osc friendly. They offer it in their application packages, but we downloaded a fresh version and istalled it because the server put it in a directory we did not want to use.

Thanks,

J

Edited by axanthus

• 1 month later...
Hello, we have setup osc 2.2rc1 using authorize.net and the module that comes bundled with osCommerce, but none of our credit cards are being approved. They're all returning: "There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again". We have checked and rechecked our transaction key, api login, authorize.net approval settings, and still nothing is approved.

Am I supposed to install an AIM-specific module? Does anyone have any suggestions. I know it's vague, but we've looked a million times and can't find any setup mistakes and we're definitely using a valid credit card of the type accepted in our authorize.net account.

Please, anyone with suggestions, we would greatly appreciate your input.

We're hosted on ipowerweb.com, which supposedly is osc friendly. They offer it in their application packages, but we downloaded a fresh version and istalled it because the server put it in a directory we did not want to use.

Thanks,

J

Did you ever get a resolution to this problem? We are having the same one?

Thanks