• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SQL error with canada post catalog page

sackling

Hello,

Im not sure when this happened but im pretty sure its after I tried adding the tracking number contribution. When I try to access a product in the admin area of my site it deisplays the sql error message:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_dim_type' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.language_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_dim_type, p.products_weight_type, p.products_length, p.products_width, p.products_height, p.products_ready_to_ship, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.manufacturers_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = '228'

[TEP STOP]

I have read that others have had this problem because they have not uploaded the canada post sql file. So i tried to reupload the file however I receive this error when trying to from phpmyadmin:

MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'products_length'

and thus it does not add the p.products_dim_type to the products table.

I then removed the other parts of the sql file and was able to get the table p.products_dim_type into the database. however now I am missing p.products_weight_type! that query is not in the file so I dont know how to make it since i dont know the variables. I dont see why these columns would have been deleted either..

If anyone could please help that would be greatly appreciated! thank you.