• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

can't get authorize.net module to work

amplitude

• 2 weeks later...
Every time I go to install the authorize.net module, I enter the information and then it just ignores what I put in and goes back to the test example. Can someone please help me. I can't find anywhere else to look. Thanks.

Hi, same boat here. Issue also in the PayPal module. Anyone help???

• 4 weeks later...
Every time I go to install the authorize.net module, I enter the information and then it just ignores what I put in and goes back to the test example. Can someone please help me. I can't find anywhere else to look. Thanks.

Same problem here. Tried the default Authorize.net as well as Ponce de Leon's AIM and SIM add-ons and the settings just won't save. Tried to configure PayPal just to see the extent of the problem and, sure enough, osC would not save the PayPal settings at all. It just returns to the screen where the "remove" and "edit" button appear, with all the default settings, and the changes are not saved at all.

I really would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction here.

I had the same problem over the weekend.. and the following help - fixed our issue.

Our problem was in shipping and payment.

Now... can not get authorize.net to see the credit card number...so if you all know that one any help appreciated.

Fix for our problem:

OK, it may be something like this, if this is your osc version:

This is a known bug in the osCommerce 060817 release and has to do with the modules not refreshing with updated changes in the admin.

This fix has worked for several users:

1. Open the catalog/admin/includes/functions/compatibility.php.

2. At the end of the “do_magic_quotes_gpc” routine, add the following code

reset($ar);

It will end up looking like this:

function do_magic_quotes_gpc(&$ar) {

if (!is_array($ar)) return false;

while (list($key, $value) = each($ar)) {

if (is_array($ar[$key])) {

do_magic_quotes_gpc($ar[$key]);

} else {

$ar[$key] = addslashes($value);

}

}

reset($ar);

}

3. Do the same for the compatibility.php file located in catalog/includes/functions/compatibility.php.