• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Does anyone have the answers?

rbrown2

Hello,

I really like osCommerce and I was able to set it up, configure it to my liking and it all seams well. However I am in need to allow my customers to upload their images and so I thought I would install Upload.7. It all went down hill from there, I started getting database errors, script errors and every other error. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and then tried to install the Product Attributes Option addin thinking that the Upload.7 feature addin needed it to function and still nothing but errors. I have restored my osCommerce and it works very well but I still can not install the feature or features to add the option for my customers to upload their pic's. I searched the this forum and the web and see that some people were able to get the feature working for them but allot other people still were unable to get it to work.

Do the features like; Product Attributes - Option Type Feature & File Upload.7 work with "osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 Release Candidate 2a", or only the earlier versions?

Is there a complete download that contains all of the corrected files and everything needed to either install the whole osCommerce package (including the addin features "Product Attributes - Option Type & File Upload.7") or

A complete download with all the corrected files and everything needed to add just the upload feature to my current version of osCommerce (osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 Release Candidate 2a) with out having to fix errors and or bugs?

I really appreciate all your help with this