Sign in to follow this  
elari

Customers Status V3.x

sorry i just made a tour on your page :)))

i have checked your admin page.... and it seems you missed to define the default customers status values for new customer, guest, newsletter...

I could use this functionality but have some concerns about whether this contribution works properly based on what I have read in this thread. Can someone tell me whether the problems people have had have been self inflicted (i.e. not following the instructions properly) or are there problems with this. Looks like major changes have to be made and I don't want to do this if I end up reinstalling my backup.

No offence intended to the owner of this contribution, or people that have attempted to install it and failed, intended.

elari

I have a default customer status. it is set for 0% discount and to be able to see prices.

All of my customer status are set to see prices. but nobody can. people logged in or people not logged in. my question is does the status need to be named "guest status) or just set for guest status. and how do you do that?

also, what is the xmembers file? it keeps giving me an error in the admin section. is that another contrib? or is it part of the customer status?

thanks for you help. i am still willing to pay you to help me :)

humara

guest status is just a name you can call it as you want

you can try this

########################################################################

#################PACKAGE PRIVATE -> 2N0130                             #

########################################################################

#2n0203 change the value of customers satus box for admin

DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key = 'DEFAULT_CUSTOMERS_STATUS_ID_GUEST';

DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key = 'DEFAULT_CUSTOMERS_STATUS_ID_NEWSLETTER';

DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key = 'DEFAULT_CUSTOMERS_STATUS_ID';

INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES ('98', 'Customer Status', 'Customers Status Default Option', '98', '1');

INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added )

values (

'Customers Status Guest',

'DEFAULT_CUSTOMERS_STATUS_ID_GUEST',

'1',

'What would be the default customers status for a guest before logged in ?',

'98',

'1',

'tep_get_customers_status_name',

'tep_cfg_pull_down_customers_status_list(',

now( )

);

INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added )

values (

'Customers Status Subscribe to Newsletter Only',

'DEFAULT_CUSTOMERS_STATUS_ID_NEWSLETTER',

'2',

'What would be the default customers status for subscribing to newsletter before without create account ?',

'98',

'2',

now( )

);

values (

'Customers Status For New Customers',

'DEFAULT_CUSTOMERS_STATUS_ID',

'3',

'What would be the default customers status for a new customer ?',

'98',

'3',

now( )

);

then check with phpmyadmin the value stored in table customers_status & customers, they must match.

check also if the DEFAULT_CUSTOMERS_STATUS_xxx are properly set in the configure table.

in fact i didn't see those value in the admin.

like for orders_status, the default status must be display in bold with (default) in admin/customers_status.

you have also to display the customers_status box to see how the status is displayed.

you can also uncomment some debug string to see what happens

2/ xmember, is Ian Wilson discount member, i just trick it a little bit to report discount that is set from customers_status instead of a fixed discount value. check the file in my cvs.

3/at this time no too much time avalaible to help. sorry.

check also your catalog/includes/classes/currencies

you have something like

function display_price($products_price, $products_tax, $quantity = 1) {

global $customer_status_value;

if ( $customer_status_value['customers_status_show_price'] == 1 ) {

return $this->format(tep_add_tax($products_price, $products_tax) * $quantity);

} else {

return TEXT_INFO_SHOW_PRICE_NO;

}

}

I tried once more installing Osccommerce Full 2n0123 from your site, Elari. I ran install.php, then I installed Custom Status 0123 for Elliot by running customers_status_install_2.x.sql and customers_status_install_3.x.sql. I copied files from add`s. I made the same withe Quantity display allowed 2n0123 and DOS_Payment 2.x 2M1231 Happy New Year. Now I have In Admin site

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_LOCAL_FUNCTIONSzz_html_output.php' (include_path='.;c:apachephppear') in c:apachehtdocselariadminincludeslocalzz_application_top.php on line 4

and in Catalog

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_LOCAL_LANGUAGESzz_english.php' (include_path='.;c:apachephppear') in c:apachehtdocselaricatalogincludeslocalzz_application_top.php on line 3

Please, help. What I missed or must change.

these fils zz_xxx are part zz_faq

you can remove these call if you don't plan to use zz_faq

you'll find file in contrib section if you want to install it

I HAVE GIVEN UP. 4 COMPLETE INSTALL ATTEMPTS AND NEVER COULD GET IT TO WORK.

Thanks go out to elari for attempting to sort me out.

sadly it wasn't the solution.

I've seen several code errors that seem to be in the contribution itself. in addition to several errors i may have made???

Does anyone actually have this working? is anyone willing to help me get this to work? what would the price of this assistance be?

I have never been this frustrated.

Anybody interested in helping me out? please email info and price.

thanks

brian

www.lemonchicken.com/catalog/default.php

as of right now, the store works but no discount shows up for any customers. everyone sees full price.

the admin does not change the status of the variable to see price. i was able to change it with myadmin directly in the database.

i may try this other contrib instead. it seems to be fairly well documented, which would make the install much easier.

anybody use this instead?

Customer specific discount percentage

This module is based on Ian C. Wilson's Member's discount class. (Thanks Ian).

A simple drop-in module to allow you as admin to specify a different discount percentage for each of your customers. The module can be switched on and off globally via the admin section, and if switched on, only customers with a discount percentage over 0, thus allowing you to switch it on or off per customer.

The only manual change that is necessary is adding a single field to the customers table.

Brian

I posted a question about this contrib because people seemed to be having so much trouble with it. Thanks for the pointer on the simple discount contrib. I want to apply discounts to maybe 50 people max (only 20 to start with) so the simple solution should work fine for me.

just again to repeat

cs 3.x is not finished for MS1. it has been written for osc 2.2 cvs till around end dec 02 and i have no time for some week.

if you want to apply this on ms1 you have to make change yourself or wait a little bit so that i should find enough time to rework again on these contrib (hope in may.)

if you want i can install it on a server the way it is working on my demo page but again this is not an ms1 package !!!!!

second thing, i have till now not get half an euro of these contrib ( however i did not published them to make money) but i can also not spend all my time to help & provide support

yep man.. i hope :)

and if you want, i can translate in french..... this mod is really cool..

lol

c'est d?j? en francais

it's already in french.

Ok. I removed zz_faq by deleting lines in zz_aplication_top and some other files. The shop started with some errors. I installed Latest News 1.1 which was needed by your osc snaphot.

I still have some essential problems. I can`t force osc to show prices with discount, but strange, when I enter a discount (in admin in Localization/Customer Status) with minus sign (for egz. -10.00), I see the discount --10.00%. This means that the standard price is 10$ and with discount 11% - very interesting.

Another thing: In left panel I have error

Warning: Failed opening 'includes/boxes/mobile.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:apachephppear') in c:apachehtdocselaricatalogincludescolumn_left.php on line 32
and in right panel
Parse error: parse error in c:apachehtdocselaricatalogincludesboxesshopping_cart.php on line 90

Near the bottom I`ve got

Warning: Failed opening '../rsltoplist.htm' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:apachephppear') in c:apachehtdocselaricatalogincludesfooter.php on line 39
I hope some help will do some progress also for others with instalation problems. :?

entering -10% means you add a negative 10% discount = adding 10% :)

mobile.php is used for mobile logo/song box not needed for cs

rsltoplist.htm same

read again install and understand what you do

when it concern cstatus it is clearly indicated just before the change i make

again, again & again cs3.x is not intended for ms1 for instance and i will make no dev until end april (i hope)

entering -10% means you add a negative 10% discount = adding 10%

I understand this, but when I enter positive value (10.00%) the price is not changing at all. I tried it on some statuses for egz. Reseller. This is the most important problem. Maybe I missed something.

I am not using ms1 (I hope so), I installed osc from your site.

Hi,

I have installed the customer status 3.x version. It looks good and I can navigate through the admin pages. However, I cannot create my status definitions, as the form doesn't submit any of my fields to the database. The only way I can do this is by manually adding the fields to the database.

I have gone through the install 2-3 times but can't seem to see what I am missing. The variables are carrying through to the form, but things seem to messed up after that.

Any ideas?

Zac

nether see such a prob

no error message ?

check customer_status.php and modify the query where data are inserted to see what happens (echo the query ?)

when you have added a status, can you edit it and change the value ?

check you table, maybe a typo mistake in a name of table customers_status ....

pm me an access where to see that

Elari,

thank you for your help, I have fixed nearly all bugs that I was having.

I have 1 final bug that I cannot seem to crack. When I add a discounted product to the shopping cart, the subtotal for that line item shows up in the regular (non discounted) price. I have check thoroughly through the shopping_cart.php classes file, but cannot see where I am going right.

If I uncomment the line (which occurs in the get_products() function):

//   $products_price = $products['products_price']*(100-$max_product_discount)/100;

Then I get the shopping cart to show everything correc, but the checkout_confirmation applies the discount twice.

Any ideas? Testing site is located at:

http://www.biosonics.com/catalog2/

Thanks!

Zac

Hey Elari,

I installed yur contribution and it works great - THANK YOU!!! However I am getting one remaining bug to fix. Within this forum topic envy2000 had an issue with viewing orders from the Admin section an posted the following error which is exactly the problem I am having now:

1054 - Unknown column 'orders_status_need_conf' in 'field list' 

select orders_status_id, orders_status_name, orders_status_need_conf, orders_status_need_conf_id, orders_status_final from orders_status where language_id = '1' 

[TEP STOP]

You replied the following:

this is part of DOS_Payment, you can install it or remove unnecessary change

I am not quite sure how to remove unnecessary change from DOS_Payment. Can you please be a bit more specific and lead me the right path towards solving this last piece of the puzzle?

AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FABULOUS CONTRIBUTION!!

Doug

to ddesatnik

concerning DOS_Payment

just do not add the unknow field that are not in the table

compare with field used in your original included file and keep the original line

select orders_status_id, orders_status_name

i think only this is for Dos_payment

, orders_status_need_conf, orders_status_need_conf_id, orders_status_final

from orders_status where language_id = '1'

when i make change for one specific contrib , you have a comment before stating for which contrib it is. if i missed it..... sorry :) i would change it later

to delphian

which osc version ?

with cs version ?

i have looked demo page but no price shown

Elari,

Of course no price shown - I forgot to give you a login that is part of the wholesale category! I am so sorry!

I am using osC MS1 with some modifications and your latest (3.x) CS. I have used the beyond compare tool to nearly match the shopping_cart.php class files and can't get it to work!

I will PM you a username/pass.

Thanks!!!

Zac

Elari,

I am near to make CS work...

Cannot see discounted prices in the products_info.php page though . Even if I log as reseller. Any idea why ? did I miss something ?

try lo log with:

email = test@test.com

PWD = test

Thanks

PS the following is my product_info file:

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php,v 1.5 2002/10/08 22:44:51 wilt Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<?php

// BOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v1.0

// Replaced by header_tags.php

if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');

} else {

?> 

<title><?php echo TITLE ?></title>

<?php

}

// EOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v1.0

?>

<base href="<?php echo (getenv('HTTPS') == 'on' ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<? echo THEMA_STYLE;?>">

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizab
le=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,left=1
50')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><form name="cart_quantity" method="post" action="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

$product_info = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_mimage, p.products_bimage, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

if (!tep_db_num_rows($product_info)) { // product not found in database

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><br><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="right"><br><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></a></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

$product_info_values = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info);

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info_values['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info_values['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info_values['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info_values['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info_values['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info_values['products_tax_class_id']));

}

$products_attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($products_attributes)) {

$products_attributes = '1';

} else {

$products_attributes = '0';

}

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr height="40">

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo $product_info_values['products_name']; ?></td>

<td align="right" class="pageHeading"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL) {

echo '          <tr>' . "n" .

'            <td colspan="2" class="pageHeading">' . $product_info_values['products_model'] . '</td>' . "n" .

'          </tr>' . "n";

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<?php

$image = $product_info_values['products_image'];

$bimage = $product_info_values['products_image'];

if ($product_info_values['products_mimage'] != '') $image = $product_info_values['products_mimage']; 

if ($product_info_values['products_bimage'] != '') $bimage = $product_info_values['products_bimage']; 

if ($image != '') {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

<script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow('' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info_values['products_id']) . '')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $image, addslashes($product_info_values['products_name']), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $bimage) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $image, $product_info_values['products_name'], MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript>

</td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table><p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info_values['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

if ($products_attributes == '1') {

$products_options_name = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

echo '<b>' . TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS . '</b><br>';

echo '<table border="0" cellpading="0" cellspacing"0">';

while ($products_options_name_values = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name)) { 

$selected = 0;

$products_options_array = array();

echo '<tr><td class="main">' . $products_options_name_values['products_options_name'] . ':</td><td>' . "n"; 

$products_options = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $products_options_name_values['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options_values = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options_values['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options_values['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options_values['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options_values['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options_values['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info_values['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name_values['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name_values['products_options_id']]);

echo '</td></tr>';

}

echo '</table>';

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews_values = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews);

if ($reviews_values['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><br><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews_values['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info_values['products_url']) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><br><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info_values['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info_values['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><br><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info_values['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><br><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info_values['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td><br><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td align="left" class="main"><a href="<? echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, substr(tep_get_all_get_params(), 0, -1)); ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS); ?></a></td>

<td align="center" class="main"><input type="hidden" name="products_id" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_id']; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></form></td>

<td align="right" class="main"><form name="wishlist_quantity" method="post" action="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_wishlist', 'NONSSL'); ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="products_id" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_id']; ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="products_model" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_model']; ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="products_name" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_name']; ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="products_price" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_price']; ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="final_price" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['final_price']; ?>">

<input type="hidden" name="products_tax" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_tax']; ?>">  

<?php if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) echo tep_image_submit('button_wishlist.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_ADD_WISHLIST); ?>

</form></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><br>

<?php

if ( (USE_CACHE == 'true') && !SID) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Outside links in signatures are not allowed!

hello tomcat

i have checked yesterday your page and logged in to make some change in default and footer

as i told you most of the problem you have are some missing ) or }

and i can not spent many time to check these problems for you.

sorry you have to check & recheck.

other prob is that you use ian loaded 5 and i have not tried the loaded snapshot, so i have no idea of your problem without spending too many time