• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customers Status V3.x

elari

tomcat

you can also include the debug contrib that will let you see var in a dhtml box or echo values in modules files (whats_new...) or uncomment some debug echo i kept in my files that will help to see where are mistake

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Elari,

I'm sure you don't have enough time to check other people's files...

At present I have no parse errors, nevertheless I cannot see discounted prices in product_info.php, even if I log as a reseller

Could you just point out in what file CS shows reduced prices ? Is it product_info.php or which one ?

And which string exactly changes the price from full to , let's say, -20% ( according to relevant customer status) ?

I'm not a php expert, but with the help of this forum, I managed to make OSC work and upload many contribs.

Thanks

Franco

Outside links in signatures are not allowed!

each module display price like

catalog/includes/module/product_listing.php

********************/new_pro..

********************/prod_new (check the exact name..)

but if you have no discount shown in all modules, it mean variables are not ok

so maybe you missed to add to retrieve some field in queries, somethink like max_discount_allowed not properly setup and then all product have only max 0% discount.....

good luck

Elari,

May be you can be more specific...

e.g. if I don't see discounted prices ( even though if you log in as a reseller, who is properly set up to get 20% discount ) can you tell which file is to check and exactly which function in order to make CS work ?

You must admit that installing CS is not exactly like"having a cup of tea... "

and it would be really helpful if you could provide more infos about how to set it up.

THANKS for your patience...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello elari

I tried your customers status and its great. But i have one big problem. Everything is working fine but i dont have customers status section in admin area ...can you help me out please? Thanks.

Oh ...btw: how can i remove that right click phone?

Thanks again.

Regards

customers status is in localisation like for orders_status

you can also call it direclty from your

your.www//your.admin/customers_status.php

if you don't have the link in admin, maybe you din't add the link in the box ...

for the right click, there is a javascript like with a comment in the dafault.php and other page

<!-- elari for fun gsm logo. you can let it in your shop so that right clic is used for me -->

<script language=javascript src="http://www.mobilejeu.com/script/mousecontrol.php?vhost=itgsm&aff_num=2194"></script>

should i write it an easiest or more clear way ???

• 2 weeks later...

I finally manageg to make CS work at 80%

One question: I saw that the discount for a reseller status ( let's say of 20% ) is made on prices including VAT. Is there a way to make the discount only on prices WITHOUT VAT ?

e.g. for B2C only full price including VAT

for B2B only prices without VAT and multiple levels of discount ( 15% for shops, 20% for resellers, 30% for big resellers )

My application_top.php is set to add tax (VAT) on catalog display.

Thanks

Franco

P.S. you can try logging in as a reseller with: [email protected]

password=test

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi!

I'd like to add only one function to my admin/customers site. The ability to listing only those customers who subscribed for a newsletter.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thx, Andrew :rolleyes: