• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Will pay for module for credit card processing

Bertsu

I'm looking for someone who can build, or redesign an excisting oscommerce creditcard payment module.

Script must redirect after checkout confirmation to my processor payment page (2 pages in fact, different cards, 2 different pages) and return after payment complete to checkout_success.php.

There are serveral excisting modules/contributions (post action) that are doing this so it should be not to hard to modify one of these with my processor's details.

I need the module asap, please pm with price, timeframe and if possible some reference.

I'm looking for someone who can build, or redesign an excisting oscommerce creditcard payment module.

Script must redirect after checkout confirmation to my processor payment page (2 pages in fact, different cards, 2 different pages) and return after payment complete to checkout_success.php.

There are serveral excisting modules/contributions (post action) that are doing this so it should be not to hard to modify one of these with my processor's details.

I need the module asap, please pm with price, timeframe and if possible some reference.

Thanks Bertsu for posting this question. I am also looking for someone that can build a custom gateway for my store.