• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MVS Shipping Estimator, v 2.1 Installation

Using v2.2 RC1 with Fedex Shipping Module. Editing and uploading of the files used for the test seemed to go alright. Uploaded all new files with exception to the ones that are for the use of Zones for shipping costs. After adding to basket and then running test.php did get the cost estimator menu. Pressed Shopping Cart button and then entered the Zip Code (5 Digit) and got the internal server error. Assuming I did everything correctly, what can I check on before I start over and try it again? :'(

Using v2.2 RC1 with Fedex Shipping Module. Editing and uploading of the files used for the test seemed to go alright. Uploaded all new files with exception to the ones that are for the use of Zones for shipping costs. After adding to basket and then running test.php did get the cost estimator menu. Pressed Shopping Cart button and then entered the Zip Code (5 Digit) and got the internal server error. Assuming I did everything correctly, what can I check on before I start over and try it again? :'(

I actually installed 2.0 and under test mode, I received the Error when trying the New Address button. The other buttons seem to work fine. I have not installed the three modified files mentioned while in Test Mode. I feel so close to getting this done. Any Help please!