• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

oscFileBrowser help

I am having a problem with oscFileBrowser in a default install of osCommerce. I have the browser come up and can see all of the files and folders. I can upload and delete files directly under the images folder. The problem is I can't select any images or go into any folders. I keep getting an error stating "Invalid filename:" I have set all of the permissions to 777, but have ran out of ideas now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
I am having a problem with oscFileBrowser in a default install of osCommerce. I have the browser come up and can see all of the files and folders. I can upload and delete files directly under the images folder. The problem is I can't select any images or go into any folders. I keep getting an error stating "Invalid filename:" I have set all of the permissions to 777, but have ran out of ideas now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Almost same here, after install this great contribution, I can upload image files, select the image i want, but it is not appear in the "preview" or final product info page, I doubt my config.php setting is somewhere wrong, could somebody point it out for me or just give a good example, my file path is xxxxxxx.com/index.php. Thanks in advance!