• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS shipping subtotal

sackling

I am not sure if this is caused by STS but I have posted elsewhere before and it has led me to STS being the root of the problem.

On the order_confirmation page, the shipping method is displayed as well as the tax and total however the shipping subtotal is not displayed on that page even though it is correctly added to the total at the bottom. Is it STS that is causing this by any chance? and if so is there any fix that would address this? thank you for your time,

Rob

I am not sure if this is caused by STS but I have posted elsewhere before and it has led me to STS being the root of the problem.

On the order_confirmation page, the shipping method is displayed as well as the tax and total however the shipping subtotal is not displayed on that page even though it is correctly added to the total at the bottom. Is it STS that is causing this by any chance? and if so is there any fix that would address this? thank you for your time,

Rob

If you are using STSv4 and above, then NO, this is not a STS issue as STS is pulling in the content from the actual PHP script. For earlier versions, I can not confirm one way or another but I highly doubt it. It is most likely due to a mod that you made or a contribution that you added that was not coded to osC standards. This would explain why the issue may go away when you turn STS off in the admin.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE